Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Random thoughts does Samsung and Apple have these issues of bots buying out their inventory? If not why does Nike not communicate with their friends at apple?

Doesn't matter to Apple and Samsung. They don't limit their product. If iPhones sell out day one there will be more in two weeks.

Ndc just restocked Melos

And guess what they don't hold carts anymore

:lol:

And if you think prices are dropping pls
:lol:

Fixed*
Damn missed the Restock! Noticed lots of people not taking to the melo 1's, can someone school me on the reason why? Been wanting a pair since I first saw em. These with swapped red laces and the alternate niner jersey would go hard!

Last edited:
The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince I caught up with the thread this morning. You missed that lob bruh lol.

One thing I've learn in life is that the details on how you complete a goal are irrelevant.

You should always put in the work as long as what you have to do doesn't go against your morals

Word on the street is Chavez already flaked on a deal for 3 Chicago's for his Frags.

So either he's taking shots or lying as usual for reps. Which one is it?

This is the guy ya put ya faith in tho
laugh.gif
Yeah I did, before they dropped

However, may just take 3 bigger sizes for Frags

Waiting on the dude to get back to me

I knew Chis were going to be this crazy but $600 right out the gate

roll.gif

You can put it however you want

At the end of the day

I help others more than yourself

You'd have your size 10.5 right now if you werent such a HATER

I promise you that

:smh:  

BTW, every sneaker you mentioned has been hyped by everyone not just myself....

However way I want to put it? Those were all your posts. :rofl:

But always reverting me back to just calling me a hater.

You think I don't help anyone? I just don't flaunt it. Many people can vouch for me but it's not about who helps who more. I tell them don't mention it. Like I said, props to you for helping people out.

Last edited:
EASTBAY package has arrived! :smokin
#teammanual #teamnobot #teamsize10

hopefully i can double up on the NDC release. I've only worn the shadows so far. 

think i paid like 40 bucks for the chicago's back in like 85,86. skated the hell out of em. never knew they'd be this important 30 years later.
Not my favorite jordan (i love any sixes) but by far the most important to me. happy to have purchased at retail. 

View media item 1566772

Size 10 [emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

However way I want to put it? Those were all your posts.
roll.gif

But always reverting me back to just calling me a hater.

You think I don't help anyone? I just don't flaunt it. Many people can vouch for me but it's not about who helps who more. I tell them don't mention it. Like I said, props to you for helping people out.
Like i said "It's all about the money now"

I sold my entire collection (posted in the 1 thread)

Me being in here is to drop info on releases and help NTers out

You act like im the only reseller on NT

Come on bruh

Every single one of us is one

Last edited:
Lmao at all the Chavez slander.

He is definitely a good person for helping others out. But he hypes everything. Any shoe he gets, it's the best shoe ever.

He has hyped the fragments, the ogs, black/whites, black/gums, shadows. Etc. "can't get em off my feet"

Every time he talks about buying a shoe like some royals, he says he got it for retail and he is keeping his collection in his closet for life. And I remember him saying he got all his pairs for retail when one of his first posts was in the breds thread and it was him buying off CL for "250 a pop". Then when he does sell something, it's selling shadows for $700.
But dude works at a consignment shop where they sell 09 space jams for $725. He has made it quite known he was going to resell for this release.

So yeah. All props and credit to him for looking out for people. But you can pretty much predict what he posts and it's superficial. Either hype, money, buy/sell or evading posts against him like neo in the matrix. The fact I see people trying to be his best friend so they also get a pair for retail makes me sick.
mean.gif
welp

crazy how i passed on the black toes even after i carted them on NDC. my girl was in palm beach and found another pear of black toes during that b grade debacle at the outlets and had them in hand and passed again. NOW I WANT THEM 
mean.gif

Like i said "It's all about the money now"

I sold my entire collection (posted in the 1 thread)

Me being in here is drop info on releases and help NTers out

You act like im the only reseller on NT

Come on bruh

Every single one of us is one
Doesn't have to be all about the money man, look at MJ, the GOAT, the one that made these possible; he didn't play basketball for the money but for the love of the game.  Sure it was nice to make money but his main focus was for his passion of the sport.  As for me I don't see these shoes as money makers, stunters, or female pullers but as a shoe that I grown to love (design, stories (for some), and the feel of being like Mike).  I know I'm just a college student who has little money to spend over retail but I enjoy JB and their sneakers for what they are, not a 401K.  But hey what do I know, I'm just a tensai! 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom