Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I want peeps to think highly of me?

:lol:

I've done seen it all

Did you get mad that I didn't choose you. Oh well their goes my pair. Trust me I'll survive. As pointed out you kept reminding peeps of some link or atc in the frag thread. Bad boys move in silence. Laughing you think the only way to make $ is by selling shoes. Besides you validated my post by quoting me.

Did you get mad that I didn't choose you. Oh well their goes my pair. Trust me I'll survive. As pointed out you kept reminding peeps of some link or atc in the frag thread. Bad boys move in silence. Laughing you think the only way to make $ is by selling shoes. Besides you validated my post by quoting me.
mmmmm ok.

Anyways,

For those that missed out, there's still hope

If you are thinking about pulling the trigger, now is a better time than ever

Always another release though

Maybe even scoop up a pair of VNDS 94's

pimp.gif

Edit: Peeps were my best friend when I was giving out that service info though haha. Oh how NT works

Last edited:
Alright, I'm done here. Time to move on to the shattered backboards. See y'all there!
That still leaves four pairs, did you really need all of those two is fine but FOUR (know you have six but taking the trades into account).

That still leaves four pairs, did you really need all of those two is fine but FOUR (know you have six but taking the trades into account).

Yes I need all. I want more [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

Last edited:
And I wouldn't take fake_education as a leading authority on fakes.

A. Pictures are more often than not taken in different light.

B. Different sizes

C. Inconsistencies found are the same on retail pairs.

I think he just MS paints doodles for IG likes.

I have some friends saying to wait it out and prices will go down under $300, don't really see that happening...

I have some friends saying to wait it out and prices will go down under $300, don't really see that happening...

I wouldn't be surprised if Nike drops plenty in a couple months. I don't think it will be a couple months tho. I think they will drop them in the next few weeks

Keep your phones close

Last edited:
Not doing to be a price drop... maybe a slight, temporary dip. But all and all I only see prices going up.

Yeah I did, before they dropped

However, may just take 3 bigger sizes for Frags

Waiting on the dude to get back to me

I knew Chis were going to be this crazy but $600 right out the gate

:rofl:

You Flaked On Me Months Ago Now Bruh, STOP FRONTIN' :rolleyes

After You Acted Like You Were All About Helping Out A Vet AJ1 Collector, Then Got All Greedy When You Saw What Prices Jumped Up To And What You Could Get For Em.

And You Still Holding On To Them And Offering That Same Trade To Someone Else?

FOUL B :x

I Went Out Of My Way To Put You On To OG AJ1 Knowledge And Sources Too :smh:

I See You :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
You Flaked On Me Months Ago Now Bruh, STOP FRONTIN'
eyes.gif

After You Acted Like You Were All About Helping Out A Vet AJ1 Collector, Then Got All Greedy When You Saw What Prices Jumped Up To And What You Could Get For Em.

And You Still Holding On To Them And Offering That Same Trade To Someone Else?

FOUL B
sick.gif

I Went Out Of My Way To Put You On To OG AJ1 Knowledge And Sources Too
mean.gif

I See You
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Why Do You Type Like That Fam

Back
Top Bottom