Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
You Flaked On Me Months Ago Now Bruh, STOP FRONTIN' :rolleyes

After You Acted Like You Were All About Helping Out A Vet AJ1 Collector, Then Got All Greedy When You Saw What Prices Jumped Up To And What You Could Get For Em.

And You Still Holding On To Them And Offering That Same Trade To Someone Else?

FOUL B :x

I Went Out Of My Way To Put You On To OG AJ1 Knowledge And Sources Too :smh:

I See You :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Chillllll bro

I had 3 pairs

Now I have doubles

Talk about flaking?

How bout the the Infared 6 I copped specifically for you and waited on you for over 3 weeks?

Always go out of my way for you

You can't be serious right now

I still have those texts if you want to start dropping bombs man

Last edited:
You Flaked On Me Months Ago Now Bruh, STOP FRONTIN' :rolleyes

After You Acted Like You Were All About Helping Out A Vet AJ1 Collector, Then Got All Greedy When You Saw What Prices Jumped Up To And What You Could Get For Em.

And You Still Holding On To Them And Offering That Same Trade To Someone Else?

FOUL B :x

I Went Out Of My Way To Put You On To OG AJ1 Knowledge And Sources Too :smh:

I See You :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Chavez out here lookin like ..

austin-powers-stuck-in-hallway.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

C'mom fam, you gave that heart warming story in the Jordan 1 thread about you and your family, now you in here throwing shots because you got hooked up with a pair for retail? That's pretty weak.

As fortunate as you've been lately it was probably best for you to stand on the sidelines for this one.
Uh yeah you're probably right but I'm just defending my friend who is legit. I'll step aside now.

People always want ish given to them haha

Chavez out here lookin like ..

austin-powers-stuck-in-hallway.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

Nah not even

Peeps just want frags ooped to them like we're best friends wtf

Dude also forgot the ATC services I hit him up with, infrareds for retail, euro links for drops etc

Heated cause I wouldn't give Frags for the low

Hahahahaha please

Folks who are finding these under $400 are def not in major cities. NY,LA,tx...these crap are going for $500 plus...

I don't see the prices for these dropping at all. As mentioned, maybe a slight dip before Nike drops them and after, but it won't be anything major. 

BTW, I finally just caved and bought a pair for $400. My search is now done.

Last edited:
I do this with my boys all the time

Now a days the people you hook up/oop make a profit off the good deed

I've hooked up so many nters and can count on one hand how many times I've been personally looked out for

I've seen the worse cases on this site

Sneaker games all messed up and has been for a while now

Time to adapt
Sadly, This Is One Of The Few People Here I Can Count On Holding It Down When Pinch Comes To Shove 
mean.gif
 ......... Even Tho He's Got Me With A Carrot And A Stick Over These Frags 
mad.gif

I Don't Even Know Him Personally Like That, But We've Developed A Mutually Beneficial Relationship Built Around Trust, Respect And MOST  Importantly A True Love For These Sneakers 
nthat.gif

Everyone's In This Hobby For Self These Days And The Sense Of Family/Community Has Definitely Changed.

Last edited:
I don't see the prices for these dropping at all. As mentioned, maybe a slight dip before Nike drops them and after, but it won't be anything major. 

BTW, I finally just caved and bought a pair for $400. My search is now done.
That's a steep price. I'm still upset I didn't cop a pair of Breds in 2013 for $300. Figured I could find them for cheaper. Never did. You won't b disappointed with the shoes. I hope the quality will help u to forget the price tag. Congrats [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom