Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Got in on a preorder Weds before release and glad I did. I had no shot at these via raffle or online. Was gone on a roadtrip morning of release to LA so even if I won a raffle back home or in LA, I wouldn't be home, or in LA in time. Online was not possible either since that's when I hit the road. With that said, homie came through in the clutch at a real fair price considering how much they tryna tax now.

Wanted 2 but happy was even able to get one.
when you say to yourself i just need two 

its good
lol im reading from 400 something to 555 to now 691 and up this thread is too much.
I'm not going anywhere the tensai is here to stay (@rayray3thousand  just gave the genius a little lesson and my AirTsukino account got...) and the channel will continue.  NT the tensai is revived and for all of you hater I don't give a **** what you think.  I am a tensai and I will secure the Chicago 1s!

its good

lol im reading from 400 something to 555 to now 691 and up this thread is too much.

I'm not going anywhere the tensai is here to stay (@rayray3thousand
 just gave the genius a little lesson and my AirTsukino account got...) and the channel will continue.  NT the tensai is revived and for all of you hater I don't give a **** what you think.  I am a tensai and I will secure the Chicago 1s!

View media item 1565663

Wtf language are you speaking fam ....what are you calling yourself?

did anybody cook on the sites i pmed between me raab and others?

Wife's pair came in today. She threw them straight on feet. Snapped a shot for my fellow nt bros. Gs pairs are love too. Such a quality shoe. View media item 1566947

Nah gs pairs decent at best quality. Super thin plastic like leather. Better than 2013s but not even close to mens 2015... and leather not even in the same ballpark as a true high quality shoe

Last edited:

I'm not going anywhere the tensai is here to stay (@rayray3thousand  just gave the genius a little lesson and my AirTsukino account got...) and the channel will continue.  NT the tensai is revived and for all of you hater I don't give a **** what you think.  I am a tensai and I will secure the Chicago 1s!
Calm down my dude

I'm schleep @instagram  you won?!!! Niiice! 
nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

tonight ill buy you a pair if 
you move your grandma on her bed while shes asleep and move one dresser and a lamp  to the backyard and take a pic i'll buy you a pair 
@AirSakuragi  

Last edited:
Chillllll bro

I had 3 pairs

Now I have doubles

Talk about flaking?

How bout the the Infared 6 I copped specifically for you and waited on you for over 3 weeks?

Always go out of my way for you

You can't be serious right now

I still have those texts if you want to start dropping bombs man

Dog, You Frontin' Again B?

View media item 1567009
View media item 1567010
How You Copped A Pair "Spicifically" For Me, Yet Was Asking Me "How's The 3m?" On Release Day?

Was I Gonna Cop From You After Noy Securing My Personal Size On RD. YES..... The Only Time You Offered To Flip Me A Pair At Retail Was After You Got Stuck With 3 Paies And The Resell Wasn't What You Had Expected It To Be. By That Time It Was Already In The Bags... And THAT'S The Facts Bruh.

We Were Cool At One Point, I'm Not Even Denying That. Fact Is, Over Time And A Few Hyped Releases, You've Started To Show Those True Colors As MANY Have Pointed Out Now.

I'm A Man Of My Word And Lose Respect Quickly For Those Who Aren't.

PS- Save Yourself Face And Stop Plugging P4P.... Not A Good Look At All :smh:

I Know For FACT That That Fat, Lazy, Worthless POS Partial Owner Of The LA Store Sold Entire Size Runs Of GM Bred XIs Back When They Released.

#FACTS

I actually put in raffles at three out of the fours stores we had in our area that had the shoes available.  Going FCFS wouldn't have helped with considering some were holding for their friends and give to the local plugs.  I did my research (every since November) see the thread in the early stages and I put forth the effort in trying to get them.  The challenge was a weird one, it was late, and honestly the guy just put a huge prank on here before issuing it (trust) so I did try to participate and see but come on not one 2Pac album.

basically this thread will die when we finally hear from nike the "Air Jordan I High OG Varsity Red has sold out"

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
nope then confirmation posts ,then pics of pairs ,then more salt ,then more salt and a little more and then boom!!!!! locked

Back
Top Bottom