Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I wonder if they are going to go as far as banning credit cards and home addresses.  

Facebook and Google do it with their ads platform.  It wouldn't be hard for them to do.  

There are stories of Facebook finding and banning people who sign up under different credit cards and names just by following bread crumbs of linked information they pull from past accounts, browser sessions, network info etc. 

If Nike has balls that's what they'll do.  

Last edited:
:lol: nike should ban ssn and driver's license #s . NOW that is overboard.

All these pics of pairs in my size make me want to cry. I just want one pair. What does one have to.........never mind.

Chavez out here lookin like ..

austin-powers-stuck-in-hallway.gif

:rofl: :rofl:
Slow down yal boys done started this ish too early tonight [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] #ClassicMovie

Chillllll bro

I had 3 pairs

Now I have doubles

Talk about flaking?

How bout the the Infared 6 I copped specifically for you and waited on you for over 3 weeks?

Always go out of my way for you

You can't be serious right now

I still have those texts if you want to start dropping bombs man

Dog, You Frontin' Again B?

View media item 1567009
View media item 1567010
How You Copped A Pair "Spicifically" For Me, Yet Was Asking Me "How's The 3m?" On Release Day?

Was I Gonna Cop From You After Noy Securing My Personal Size On RD. YES..... The Only Time You Offered To Flip Me A Pair At Retail Was After You Got Stuck With 3 Paies And The Resell Wasn't What You Had Expected It To Be. By That Time It Was Already In The Bags... And THAT'S The Facts Bruh.

We Were Cool At One Point, I'm Not Even Denying That. Fact Is, Over Time And A Few Hyped Releases, You've Started To Show Those True Colors As MANY Have Pointed Out Now.

I'm A Man Of My Word And Lose Respect Quickly For Those Who Aren't.

PS- Save Yourself Face And Stop Plugging P4P.... Not A Good Look At All :smh:

I Know For FACT That That Fat, Lazy, Worthless POS Partial Owner Of The LA Store Sold Entire Size Runs Of GM Bred XIs Back When They Released.

#FACTS

ETHER!!!

Dog, You Frontin' Again B?

View media item 1567009
View media item 1567010
How You Copped A Pair "Spicifically" For Me, Yet Was Asking Me "How's The 3m?" On Release Day?

Was I Gonna Cop From You After Noy Securing My Personal Size On RD. YES..... The Only Time You Offered To Flip Me A Pair At Retail Was After You Got Stuck With 3 Paies And The Resell Wasn't What You Had Expected It To Be. By That Time It Was Already In The Bags... And THAT'S The Facts Bruh.

We Were Cool At One Point, I'm Not Even Denying That. Fact Is, Over Time And A Few Hyped Releases, You've Started To Show Those True Colors As MANY Have Pointed Out Now.

I'm A Man Of My Word And Lose Respect Quickly For Those Who Aren't.

PS- Save Yourself Face And Stop Plugging P4P.... Not A Good Look At All :smh:

I Know For FACT That That Fat, Lazy, Worthless POS Partial Owner Of The LA Store Sold Entire Size Runs Of GM Bred XIs Back When They Released.

#FACTS

Nah bruh

They were specifically for you

View media item 1567161View media item 1567162View media item 1567163View media item 1567164View media item 1567165View media item 1567166View media item 1567168
It's all good though

One less person I have hitting me up for favors

:lol:

Take care man

PS: how do you get "stuck" with 3 pairs of infrared 6s? Come on man. One of the most hyped kicks out there. Easy $$ all day

Last edited:
Just paid $430 shipped for my size. 

Had to bite the bullet, no choice being in a country where they didn't even release the Chicago 1s 
mean.gif

shoutout to that JB remastered quality and the JB quality control. this was an 11.5 i picked up from finishline and swapped with a homie for a 12. the swoosh on the shoe is like a half inch high and touching the red laceloop area. never bothered to inspect em since we were swapping and just shipped em out. what would be a fair amount of $$ to send him to compensate? hes fine with goin that route just trying to be fair to both of us.

View media item 1566667

if anyones interested in the 11.5 the guy i swapped is gonna let em go. PM me if you want the info :nerd:

shoutout to that JB remastered quality and the JB quality control. this was an 11.5 i picked up from finishline and swapped with a homie for a 12. the swoosh on the shoe is like a half inch high and touching the red laceloop area. never bothered to inspect em since we were swapping and just shipped em out. what would be a fair amount of $$ to send him to compensate? hes fine with goin that route just trying to be fair to both of us.

View media item 1566667

if anyones interested in the 11.5 the guy i swapped is gonna let em go. PM me if you want the info :nerd:

i would have taken this but that swoosh level :smh:

Back
Top Bottom