Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
You should def look go look at it again

You saying that 9.5 wasn't specifically for you is nonsense

Reason I asked you how the 3m was because I got all my pairs online and didn't have them in hand yet

You came up with pairs on release day but not your size

I was doing you a favor and sending you your size 9.5 as a favor

Sorry I wouldn't oop you frags for the low man

Frags bringing out the worst in people yet again

You Can't Be Serious Bruh..... You're Trying To Tell Me You Didn't Cop 3 Pairs Regardless? The Texts You Posted Were From December 6th Bruh.... That's A Week Or More After Release..... AGAIN After The Hype Had Died And Moved On To The XI's And There Was No Resell To Be Had.....

Trading You 3 Pairs Of Chi's For Your Frags Like YOU Originally Offered Is HARDLY Letting Go For The Low Guy :rolleyes

But Hey, Like I Said, At This Point I'm Happy You Flaked :wink:

Naaaaawwww, You Wasn't Itchin To Move These At All..... :rofl:
View media item 1567229

Last edited:
Cuz it's called a game and if it were called a hobby, most people would probably be deterred.
That actually make sense!

simple answer..daddy brendan taught him.
roll.gif

How are they specifically for him? You have 3 pairs and trying to hit him up weeks after RD? You kept texting him to pay up. You ASKED him if he still needed a pair.

Yes, I had all size 10s (I'm a Sz 10)

He needed a 9.5

I scooped a 9.5 for retail but only bought it because he told me he was still in need and would pay for it

Pair I got for him was picked up later because I knew he was In need

I kept an eye out just like we always do for the people we look out for

Got burned though

:lol: people talking about other people cheerleading and then they go grab the pom poms :rofl:

Last edited:
How are they specifically for him? You have 3 pairs and trying to hit him up weeks after RD? You kept texting him to pay up. You ASKED him if he still needed a pair.

Dog Real Talk I Had To ReRead Those Texts Multiple Times Now To Make Sure I Ain't Crazy.....

On RD Dude Was Literally Laughing I Ain't Cop My Size Saying "Bad Month?"

A Little Time Passes And **** Don't Move Like Expected And Viola, Now Somebody Wanna Be Helpful.

**** Rubbed Me Wrong Then Too :smh:

Back
Top Bottom