Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
getemchavez getemchavez did he ever text you he didn't want them anymore afterwards? It didn't look like he was in need. He already sent you pictures of a pair he got on RD. He didn't keep asking you for a pair after that, doesnt seem like he was in need. You texted him first about it

Really wanted some Concords a while back (still do) but they're to much and a lot of fakes are out of those so I postponed that hunt until they re-release.

I was I. The same boat as u..... Patience is a virtue....Was able to get D Concords last summer for $300

Dog Real Talk I Had To ReRead Those Texts Multiple Times Now To Make Sure I Ain't Crazy.....

On RD Dude Was Literally Laughing I Ain't Cop My Size Saying "Bad Month?"

A Little Time Passes And **** Don't Move Like Expected And Viola, Now Somebody Wanna Be Helpful.

**** Rubbed Me Wrong Then Too :smh:

That's the same thing I'm reading. You weren't in need. :lol: just seemed like a convenient sale, that's why he texted you

Dog Real Talk I Had To ReRead Those Texts Multiple Times Now To Make Sure I Ain't Crazy.....

On RD Dude Was Literally Laughing I Ain't Cop My Size Saying "Bad Month?"

A Little Time Passes And **** Don't Move Like Expected And Viola, Now Somebody Wanna Be Helpful.

**** Rubbed Me Wrong Then Too :smh:

I never have a problem flipping sneakers but alright..

Hit you up because I found the size 9.5 you were looking for

Really that hard to understand? I actually moved about 9 pairs of infrareds at $350 a pop

They def moved like i expected

I was I. The same boat as u..... Patience is a virtue....Was able to get D Concords last summer for $300
That's great man; glad you were able to secure them for a decent price.  As for me I'm trying to get these Chicagos for a decent price right now.

How are they specifically for him? You have 3 pairs and trying to hit him up weeks after RD? You kept texting him to pay up. You ASKED him if he still needed a pair.

well, i think it was pretty apparent Chavez was ready to hook him up, regardless of whether it was for him or not. Should that matter?

Impartial here, but so far:

Chavez 1
Sole 0

Most people would be all furious at sole and call him a flaker. But because so many despise Chavez and Sole has respect, we want to look the other way?

I don't know. Neither is my mans, but i think Chavez won this round.

View media item 1567260

Yes, I had all size 10s (I'm a Sz 10)

He needed a 9.5

I scooped a 9.5 for retail but only bought it because he told me he was still in need and would pay for it

Pair I got for him was picked up later because I knew he was In need

I kept an eye out just like we always do for the people we look out for

Got burned though
speaking of 9.5s, i still need my first pair! haha dont mean to derail the thread from all the other nonsense going on

he was doing retail, me at that point if they dont want to cop i say eff it i aint begging nobody.

this "after Yuku" Niketalk barely talks about legit oop, its really all about hooking up people you are "cool" with. scratch my back and i scratch yours. I mean even info is so tight lipped sometimes. "Just put in your own work" is the phrase of Niketalk.

"Nah man you just got to earn respect and trust and rep points on this board"
"you gotta be cool with the mods"
"its cool if youre a reseller"

aight then.

Dog Why You Lying To Yourself Tho?
View media item 1567255
You Can't Honeslty Be That Delusional :lol:

Pairs were already accounted for man

I gave you first dibs at any pair you wanted and you flaked man

FLAKED

That's all it comes down too

Doesn't matter if I had 1 pair or 100 you flaked on me after saying you were going to buy

Literally waited for over a month to be told your going to pay me and never did

FLAKE

End of story

Last edited:
getemchavez getemchavez did he ever text you he didn't want them anymore afterwards? It didn't look like he was in need. He already sent you pictures of a pair he got on RD. He didn't keep asking you for a pair after that, doesnt seem like he was in need. You texted him first about it

Gerald, you cool and all, but let the men handle it. You;re obviously on one mans side. I think sole can handle himself.

Still 1 to 0 Chavez though.

View media item 1567274

Pairs were already accounted for man

I gave you first dibs at any pair you wanted and you flaked man

FLAKED

That's all it comes down too

Doesn't matter if I had 1 pair of 100 you flaked on me after saying you were going to buy

Literally waited for over a month to be told your going to pay me and never did

FLAKE

End of story

Naw, You Only Copped Size 10's Tho Bruh Remember?

casper90403 casper90403 And You Are?

Clearly Your Reading Comprehension Is Poor As Everything This Dude Posted In Text Form, I Said In My Original Post....

Last edited:
this "after Yuku" Niketalk barely talks about legit oop, its really all about hooking up people you are "cool" with. scratch my back and i scratch yours. I mean even info is so tight lipped sometimes. "Just put in your own work" is the phrase of Niketalk.

aight then.
There are some outliers two really nice people helped me secure two shoes I really wanted @Dafilman  and @slyme843.  There are people who will help you on NT without all that nonsense just socialize and share your passion for the shoe and I'm sure someone will help you.

damn man I just want a size 11 to hit the streets with...that's all, none of this politics **** involved with spending my money

aight then.

There are some outliers two really nice people helped me secure two shoes I really wanted @Dafilman
 and @slyme843
.  There are people who will help you on NT without all that nonsense just socialize and share your passion for the shoe and I'm sure someone will help you.

hehehe thanks I got a whole list of shoes i want to cop. maybe later

Naw, You Only Copped Size 10's Tho Bruh Remember?
Stop trying to change the subject man

-I found a 9.5, (after selling all my pairs)

-Hit you up cause you needed that size

-You told me yes

-I purchased for you

- You flaked

Thats how it went down ^^^

You want to all of a sudden hop on the "Hate Chavez Train" cause I wouldnt OOP you Frags is more than cool with me lol

Turned your back on one of the few that can actually be of some assistance during releases though

Back
Top Bottom