Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
This Ain't Even About Frags Kid... I'll Say It Again And Maybe You'll Comprehend It Better This Time.... I'M GLAD YOU FLAKED! I'd Actuallt Be On The Loosing End Of The Trade At This Point.

quote name="GetemChavez" url="/t/607957/nike-air-jordan-1-chicago-may-30-2015-legit-check-in-1st-post/21870#post_23486136"]
Turned your back on one of the few that can actually be of some assistance during releases though

THIS Is The Mentality Of Yours That Has Me All ****** Up....

I Built My Collection Without You For YEARS Now Guy, You Aren't The Reasoning Behind My Connections...

You're A New Comer To The 1's Bandwagon, Evident By All The Advice And Knowledge I Shared With You About OG's Etc.

Come Off Your Podium Bruh, You're Plugging Consignment Shops With A History Of Being Affiliated With GM's
indifferent.gif
[/quote]
Pshhh at the point, you're just fishing for reps with your unnecessary comments

I was referring to helping you out with future releases because we can all use a little help these days but alright

Good luck with those Frags man

They'd fit really nice in that collection of yours

pimp.gif

Yall be cool fam I **** with this thread on G's don't get it [emoji]128274[/emoji] up..I swear great laughs [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] everyday doe

I wonder if Chavez actually wore the royals I sold him or he flipped them
Wore them bro lol

i sold my collection after that Jeter drop

Even though I was one of the lucky ones to get through, that drop killed this sneaker hobby for me

I paid good $$ for them anyways

Kind of hard to make $$ when I come $600 or whatever it was out of pocket lol

whats an Eblens? Is that like a Shiekh in the east coast?

Sort of, Eblens probably has fewer stores though. Older chain in CT, MA, RI and like 2 stores in upstate NY. I hit their OG store in New Britain, CT on Monday and low key feared for my life. The city's a hellhole, and the store is in a brownstone among a row of tenements.

I didn't get any calls either...I'm sure eblens playing dirty

That's my fear. Half the stores I went to seemed real cool and friendly, but 2 or three the dudes working seemed to have built-in side-eye. We'll see, tho... fingers still crossed

Last edited:
Chavez clearly wanted to make a sale, Sole clearly lead him on to believing he would buy at a later date.. Sole never purchased...
What else am I missing here?? #TeamDolo #NoSides
That sale was at retail also

Wasnt trying to make a penny off him, just trying to help

Not missing anything haha

That's exactly what it is

Pshhh at the point, you're just fishing for reps with your unnecessary comments

I was referring to helping you out with future releases because we can all use a little help these days but alright

Good luck with those Frags man

They'd fit really nice in that collection of yours

pimp.gif
you must've been an all star running back how you're breaking the GM tackles.

Eblens is in the middle of nowhere, they can't have more than 20-30 entries into their raffles :lol:

you must've been an all star running back how you're breaking the GM tackles.
GM tackles?

If you're referring to the kixsquare pics, they were posted a few pages back...
Camped 15 hours (longest weekend ever[emoji]128553[/emoji]) for 2, won a FA in store raffle and preorder from 23penny. And 23 penny literally lives in my mall
laugh.gif
....I trust you cooked up bricks?
Nice

I hate campouts but it's so rewarding when you finally have that pair in hand haha

Im sure you met some solid people in line though

Congrats

pimp.gif

Word too thought it was over but now I'm realizing this is only the beginning, backboard hype will top these  

Back
Top Bottom