Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

GM tackles?

If you're referring to the kixsquare pics, they were posted a few pages back...

Nice

I hate campouts but it's so rewarding when you finally have that pair in hand haha

Im sure you met some solid people in line though

Congrats

pimp.gif
Don't act. P4P selling GMs

And you posted a picture of shoes when you said you would post comparisons.

The issue is too far gone now cause who knows what pair you camped out for and which one you got from pre-order.

sole said that from the get though.

Chavito still hasn't compared kix square to retail.

still hasn't address working for a shop thats tied to GMs.
If it ain't one thing it's another

laugh.gif

I provided the kixsquare pics

Get your pair (that you supposedly have) and compare them

Lmao....must folks really try be internet heroes going after Chavez...what's with all the dumb hate?

BTW.. Chavez, where my royals at?

Stop trying to change the subject man

-I found a 9.5, (after selling all my pairs)
-Hit you up cause you needed that size
-You told me yes
-I purchased for you
- You flaked

Thats how it went down ^^^

You want to all of a sudden hop on the "Hate Chavez Train" cause I wouldnt OOP you Frags is more than cool with me lol

Turned your back on one of the few that can actually be of some assistance during releases though

If it ain't one thing it's another

laugh.gif

I provided the kixsquare pics

Get your pair (that you supposedly have) and compare them
I only have 1 pair..what you want me to compare it to? i had to pay resell so when it arrives I'll compare it to my laptop screen of your kixsquare pics.

Graduation just ended and because I respect my students and their privacy I wont post the picture of us gifting them all pairs of Chi's. I'm sure one of them will post it on IG or FB but yeah.

GM tackles?

If you're referring to the kixsquare pics, they were posted a few pages back...
Nice

I hate campouts but it's so rewarding when you finally have that pair in hand haha

Im sure you met some solid people in line though

Congrats

:pimp:
military salute fam :nthat: and the irony we're both a size 10 :lol: the NT PLUG!!! *dolph* if needed

Lmao....must folks really try be internet heroes going after Chavez...what's with all the dumb hate?

where were you with your ethics and decorum of NT treatment when Augustine was calling me and kilroy salty.

I would argue that those words equate to 'dumb hate'

Why must he hate people without PEARS on PEARS?!

Tell me! Why?!!!!

Internet Heroes Tho? :lol:

I Literally Have ZERO To Gain From Approving Or Disapproving Of This Man.

It's A Character Issue For Me At This Point......

I Mean In This One Instance Alone This Dude Done Caught Himself Up With Lies And Cover Ups Multiple Times Now....... :nerd:

I Can't Rock Wit A Phony Like That

Internet Heroes Tho?
laugh.gif

I Mean In This One Instance Alone This Dude Done Caught Himself Up With Lies And Cover Ups Multiple Times Now.......
nerd.gif

dueces

Internet Heroes Tho?
laugh.gif

I Mean In This One Instance Alone This Dude Done Caught Himself Up With Lies And Cover Ups Multiple Times Now.......
nerd.gif

/thread

Chavez has been hyping 1s hard lately but he was only truly off with his love for those black/gums.. Hype for frags was probably more than Chavez preached it up to be before release, same so for these frags.. I'm not condoning Chavez plugin his site if he did but dude clearly was warning everyone prices on these would be high after release..so yea he hypes HEAVILY but he wasn't wrong, maybe he gave his input too much tho.....

In other news, these two have personal issues tho and the fact Chavez brags so much about frags has a plethora to do with it I'm sure.

where were you with your ethics and decorum of NT treatment when Augustine was calling me and kilroy salty.

I would argue that those words equate to 'dumb hate'

Why must he hate people without PEARS on PEARS?!

Tell me! Why?!!!!
If you really gonna be in AZ this month roll through to the shop

Ill bring those kixsquare pairs for you

You can compare them in person

so much beef in this thread and im waiting for my order coming thru

heres some pix, i aint trying to rile your jimmies

dont have to pic quote
laugh.gif
yo fan can you pm a wallpaper sized version? would look so dope on my current set-up 

Last edited:
Chavez has been hyping 1s hard lately but he was only truly off with his love for those black/gums.. Hype for frags was probably more than Chavez preached it up to be before release, same so for these frags.. I'm not condoning Chavez plugin his site if he did but dude clearly was warning everyone prices on these would be high after release..so yea he hypes HEAVILY but he wasn't wrong, maybe he gave his input too much tho.....

In other news, these two have personal issues tho and the fact Chavez brags so much about frags has a plethora to do with it I'm sure.
I tell it like it is man

I never realize all the feelings I hurt doing so though lol

Peeps act like I was the ONLY one hyping up Frags

That thread was disaster

eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom