Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

If you really gonna be in AZ this month roll through to the shop

Ill bring those kixsquare pairs for you

You can compare them in person
I'll be there in July. 

Being that you're a snake, I expect all the p4pboyz to be there so I'll come prepared.

Alone, but prepared.

yall need to tune in to this finals game its lit

I swear if ESPN shows Curry's gotdam parents once more imma throw a rock at my tv. I guess now that Jeter's retired he gets to be the WWL's favorite little leaguer.

roll.gif

It Ain't That Serious Yall, We're All Here For The Shoes
laugh.gif
prepared as in to get my *** beat INSIDE the store.

I tell it like it is man

I never realize all the feelings I hurt doing so though lol

Peeps act like I was the ONLY one hyping up Frags

That thread was disaster

:rolleyes

Your boasting in that thread probably didn't sit well with the people you supposedly tried to help and weren't able to with your atc. It made it seem like yall picked and chose who got lucky and with more than one pair.

Sort of, Eblens probably has fewer stores though. Older chain in CT, MA, RI and like 2 stores in upstate NY. I hit their OG store in New Britain, CT on Monday and low key feared for my life. The city's a hellhole, and the store is in a brownstone among a row of tenements.
That's my fear. Half the stores I went to seemed real cool and friendly, but 2 or three the dudes working seemed to have built-in side-eye. We'll see, tho... fingers still crossed
Lol I use to live in new Britain..yea it's ghetto..how far did u travel?

I know what your saying "employee's looking sideways"I got the same look ...well good luck fam, let me kno if u win

alright alright alright, lets move on.

who else is waiting for all pairs to arrive so they can pick the worst pair to rock? I gotta wait till Sat, possibly Monday.

Sorry to those who don't have a pair yet......

Back
Top Bottom