Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

tonight ill buy you a pair if 
you move your grandma on her bed while shes asleep and move one dresser and a lamp  to the backyard and take a pic i'll buy you a pair 
@AirSakuragi  
Hey I can't do that to my grandmother, she is a nice person who helps me out and no I will not move her furniture for a pair you probably don't have.  The tensai is no fool and has a lot of respect and dignity.

Hey I can't do that to my grandmother, she is a nice person who helps me out and no I will not move her furniture for a pair you probably don't have.  The tensai is no fool and has a lot of respect and dignity.
Good man
View media item 1567042
SPOILER][IMG]

Last edited:
 I actually put in raffles at three out of the fours stores we had in our area that had the shoes available.  Going FCFS wouldn't have helped with considering some were holding for their friends and give to the local plugs.  I did my research (every since November) see the thread in the early stages and I put forth the effort in trying to get them.  The challenge was a weird one, it was late, and honestly the guy just put a huge prank on here before issuing it (trust) so I did try to participate and see but come on not one 2Pac album.
So there where FCFS spots, that should have been it right there end of story. You can't assume a FCFS was going to hold pairs even if they did it was FCFS with pairs for the public. 

I'm from the East Coast and have no love for Tupac at all. 

Biggie, DIPSET, GRAVED****S, Wutang, Shyheim, ASAP MOB, & Ye would have been some of my choices. 

I don't know Ray but have seen him participate in the Supreme thread Christmas secret santa, but the Bill Bellamy ish was foul had me up till 230am 
mean.gif

Last edited:
the way I see that nike should handle limited releases (besides producing more) is to make every customer take a sneaker exam or test the persons knowledge about something, only fill in blanks, and then raffle the winners who answer all questions correctly. i really think the online releases are basically done at this point

Dog, You Frontin' Again B?

How You Copped A Pair "Spicifically" For Me, Yet Was Asking Me "How's The 3m?" On Release Day?

Was I Gonna Cop From You After Noy Securing My Personal Size On RD. YES..... The Only Time You Offered To Flip Me A Pair At Retail Was After You Got Stuck With 3 Paies And The Resell Wasn't What You Had Expected It To Be. By That Time It Was Already In The Bags... And THAT'S The Facts Bruh.

We Were Cool At One Point, I'm Not Even Denying That. Fact Is, Over Time And A Few Hyped Releases, You've Started To Show Those True Colors As MANY Have Pointed Out Now.

I'm A Man Of My Word And Lose Respect Quickly For Those Who Aren't.

PS- Save Yourself Face And Stop Plugging P4P.... Not A Good Look At All
mean.gif

I Know For FACT That That Fat, Lazy, Worthless POS Partial Owner Of The LA Store Sold Entire Size Runs Of GM Bred XIs Back When They Released.

#FACTS
BOOM! BANG BANG!

So there where FCFS spots, that should have been it right there end of story. You can't assume a FCFS was going to hold pairs even if they did it was FCFS with pairs for the public. 

I'm from the East Coast and have no love for Tupac at all. 

Biggie, DIPSET, GRAVED****S, Wutang, Shyheim, ASAP MOB, & Ye would have been some of my choices. 
Let @mushka81  (sorry for including you all the time) tell you his story about what happened when he went to go pick a pair up (same store I went to).  East coast also but straight facts: 2Pac>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Biggie

Is it me or is the leather pretty hard? I was expecting something similar to lasers but this got me feeling like I have a pair of black toes in hand. Even the black and white 1s from last year are softer than the Chicagos.

Let @mushka81  (sorry for including you all the time) tell you his story about what happened when he went to go pick a pair up (same store I went to).  East coast also but straight facts: 2Pac>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Biggie
That was from unclaimed pairs not really a FCFS spot.

Just saying not everyone like Tupac

That was from unclaimed pairs not really a FCFS spot.

Just saying not everyone like Tupac
Odds are the same thing could happen and plus that's not a safe place to be when FCFS happen.  True.

Last edited:
Is it me or is the leather pretty hard? I was expecting something similar to lasers but this got me feeling like I have a pair of black toes in hand. Even the black and white 1s from last year are softer than the Chicagos.

Naw man I think that's just you my pairs have that buttery soft leather. You sure you got a legit pair?

My last pair comes in tomorrow.. Then I can close the chapter on this release [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Looks like Nike just banned a **** load of IP's and accounts.  Targeted ATC services, their users and those who use bots.

Does this mean we are going to be able to eat on the Nike AJ1 OG drop?

Now they expected the chicagos to drop and then cop.
But all they got was a thread full of salt...[emoji]127908[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom