Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Can someone give a look at my pair and let me know if they're legit. Just posted in the Legit Check section, thanks guys!

You mean like comparing 4 pairs of retail to 4 kixsqure, but only posting 2 stand up?

I just don't like fake people.

Pushing people towards a store ( under the guise that you're a patron and not an actual employee) is snake characteristics.

But like I said...I'm done. Don't want to be reported for hurting his feelings
Nah

my intentions were to help individuals in this thread with legit preorders for a fair price

id rather disguise myself as a patron and lead NTers in the right direction than post false/GM sites like 80% of NTers

because of this, a few nters came up with their pairs @gil23  and others

your issue is clearly something personal like many others have mentioned

i havent posted pics because i refuse to feed into your BS

Last edited:
nthat.gif
 Very, very nice.

Nah

my intentions were to help individuals in this thread with legit preorders for a fair price

because of this, a few nters came up with their pairs @gil23
 and others

your issue is clearly something personal like many others have mentioned

i havent posted pics because i refuse to feed into your BS

I know. You report and backtrack.

You came to their defense and said you would post pics. No forced you to say that.

But keep on shucking and jiving bro.

More than happy to sit down and drink with you in AZ.

i'm on no one's "side," but i see it like this...

there was allegedly a discrepancy with kixsquare pairs and chavez said not to question kixsquare. he also said he had 4 kixsquare pairs and 4 retail pairs and that he would post pics to dispell the rumors. he then proceeded to never post pics which is why he is being questioned.

sh*t, after all the back and forth, i wanna see the damn pics myself.

nerd.gif

then he proceeds to post pics of the boxes of 2 retail pairs, but still no comparison shots. this is questionable movement, although the pics won't necessarily prove anything.

ohwell.gif
I agree with @CharmCityKid.  The sidestepping is what has me curious.  But at this point it's a lose-lose for @GetemChavez.  If he continues to avoid posting pics, then it looks like he's got something to hide.  But if he does post pictures, enough time has passed where there's no real direct chain of custody to prove the pics that he does post are in fact retail store pairs vs. kixsquare pairs.

The allegations of @GetemChavez's affiliation with P4P is relevant since someone may infer P4P gets its supply from kixsquare, an online retailer with questioned/uncertain legitimacy.  So, we should be careful what we say.

Not taking sides either.  I appreciate @Shoeducator

I agree with @CharmCityKid.  The sidestepping is what has me curious.  But at this point it's a lose-lose for @GetemChavez.  If he continues to avoid posting pics, then it looks like he's got something to hide.  But if he does post pictures, enough time has passed where there's no real direct chain of custody to prove the pics that he does post are in fact retail store pairs vs. kixsquare pairs.

The allegations of @GetemChavez's affiliation with P4P is relevant since someone may infer P4P gets its supply from kixsquare, an online retailer with questioned/uncertain legitimacy.  So, we should be careful what we say.

Not taking sides either.  I appreciate @Shoeducator
lose/lose for me? Haha

nah man, see that's where you have it twisted

It's a win/win for me because at the end of the day I have my pairs

Not only do I have my pairs, but I also succeeded in securing pairs for NTers as well as ooping a pair to @theLtrain  (which is what this community is supposed to be about)

While I was doing this, the majority of this thread was caring about themselves and trying to scoop up their only pair

I have NOTHING to prove to ANYONE

Like I mentioned before, people are worried about my Kixsquare orders more than I'm worried about my own Kixsquare orders!

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Sorry noob question whats ip and why does that have anything to do with snkrs?
An IP (address) is Internet Protocol address. It's essentially the ID of who is contacting a server, in this case, Nike's servers.

Doesn't really have anything to do with SNKRs, more the exchange of carts from one IP to a different IP (i.e. cart services).

Rather do FCFS than online always

We all have a fighting chance with FCFS

That is NOT true. Only people who are lucky to live near destination spots that have Nike outlets that would get shoes like this, win out. Other people will not. If these shoes are online, and Nike does it's job in protecting real consumers from missing out on a pair due to ATC and Bot loaded parties, then that is as fair as it can be given the circumstances.

n you know damn well that's not true
roll.gif
Why would I be lying about this...

Online is a bust

Where I'm from, the FCFS is legit as can be

I dont know about the rest of you but I'm saying thats what I would feel most comfortable with

What I'm guessing is with Nike and the cancelled releases they will just drop like a restock page almost with a bunch of shoes on it

Why would I be lying about this...

Online is a bust

Where I'm from, the FCFS is legit as can be

I dont know about the rest of you but I'm saying thats what I would feel most comfortable with

Yeah but that's from an individual perspective. From a general perspective, it makes more sense to allocate the inventory through online to appease people in places that don't have these types of outlets.

Back
Top Bottom