Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
You guys that think price will come down drastically on these once Nike drops them...do you believe in unicorns too? Santa Claus? Tooth fairy?

I don't think the prices will come down at all after the ndc release and never said they would. People act like everyone that misses the ndc release will go out and pay resale. Many will happily take the L. People may find a few more local deals but the average price certainly isn't coming down.

You guys that think price will come down drastically on these once Nike drops them...do you believe in unicorns too? Santa Claus? Tooth fairy?
I don't think the prices will come down at all after the ndc release and never said they would. People act like everyone that misses the ndc release will go out and pay resale. Many will happily take the L. People may find a few more local deals but the average price certainly isn't coming down.
Prices aren't gonna go down. People are paying the resell prices now so the market won't budge. If everyone stopped fiending and been patient resellers wouldn't have a choice to have reasonable prices. Not here preaching again but the person with the buying power controls the market.

def wouldn't say everyone but its over 65-70% that will imo

Last edited:

Hence the current dumb pricing...someone must be buying.

Why is there so much hate for those that are waiting for the ndc release (if it happens)? Plenty of people cooked on EB and FTL. Why would ndc be any different? Especially if they find a way to beat some of the bots. If ndc ever releases them it will be a full release. Don't compare it to ndc restocks. Some people are retail or bust. No reason to stomp on them for being hopeful.
Resellers don't like that kinda talk, which also likely explains a good portion of the hate.

I disagree. If that many people were willing to pay resale they wouldn't wait for ndc. If I was willing to pay resale I would have copped for $350 at 10:15 Saturday morning then just tried for another pair on ndc to recoup my money later.

I disagree. If that many people were willing to pay resale they wouldn't wait for ndc. If I was willing to pay resale I would have copped for $350 at 10:15 Saturday morning then just tried for another pair on ndc to recoup my money later.

nah some are waiting on the last shot at retail to go down the drain first.....

You also have to consider that a good chunk of those trying on the ndc release will be resellers themselves or people who have pairs already and want another. Those people won't run to eBay if they miss.

Last edited:

I understand that if they wear a specific size but people who wear smaller sizes should already be trying to catch local deals, if you win on NDC then you just sell a pair to get the money back

i have a feeling they're gona stay the same or go up man.. 

I understand that if they wear a specific size but people who wear smaller sizes should already be trying to catch local deals, if you win on NDC then you just sell a pair to get the money back
this.  but only if its a "deal"

@GetemChavez cool in my book, easy to deal with and stand up cat. If feels to me that the teacher has a personal problem or something. There is gotta be more to it.

easter bunny
335043_s.gif

@GetemChavez cool in my book, easy to deal with and stand up cat. If feels to me that the teacher has a personal problem or something. There is gotta be more to it.

You mean like comparing 4 pairs of retail to 4 kixsqure, but only posting 2 stand up?

I just don't like fake people.

Pushing people towards a store ( under the guise that you're a patron and not an actual employee) is snake characteristics.

But like I said...I'm done. Don't want to be reported for hurting his feelings

i'm on no one's "side," but i see it like this...

there was allegedly a discrepancy with kixsquare pairs and chavez said not to question kixsquare. he also said he had 4 kixsquare pairs and 4 retail pairs and that he would post pics to dispell the rumors. he then proceeded to never post pics which is why he is being questioned.

sh*t, after all the back and forth, i wanna see the damn pics myself.

:nerd:

then he proceeds to post pics of the boxes of 2 retail pairs, but still no comparison shots. this is questionable movement, although the pics won't necessarily prove anything.

:\

Last edited:
My apologies for bringing it back up. I probably should have stayed out of it without knowing more about the situation. Moving on - Commonwealth DC had raffles on Monday. Other stores in MI are also doing raffles, so it looks like maybe some pairs are starting to trickle into stores that didn't get them on RD

i'm on no one's "side," but i see it like this...

there was allegedly a discrepancy with kixsquare pairs and chavez said not to question kixsquare. he also said he had 4 kixsquare pairs and 4 retail pairs and that he would post pics to dispell the rumors. he then proceeded to never post pics which is why he is being questioned.

sh*t, after all the back and forth, i wanna see the damn pics myself.

:nerd:

then he proceeds to post pics of the boxes of 2 retail pairs, but still no comparison shots. this is questionable movement, although the pics won't necessarily prove anything.

:\

Yea at this point.

Back
Top Bottom