Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Dude sounds so butt hurt over pictures. I've dealt with Chavez plenty of times and he's been legit every single time. Sounds something more personal to me.

Damn Chavez I prolly woulda cashed you out if they were 8.5.

Nah hold on those from kixsquare right, forget it.

Last edited:
How much are they selling GS sizes now?

Ppl in here are asking $250 plus shipping and even $300 :x, when eBay is around $230-250shipped and FC is $300 :smh:

I would be tempted to pay $200 for another GS pair. I won't though because I know I really don't need more than 1.

Why is there so much hate for those that are waiting for the ndc release (if it happens)? Plenty of people cooked on EB and FTL. Why would ndc be any different? Especially if they find a way to beat some of the bots. If ndc ever releases them it will be a full release. Don't compare it to ndc restocks. Some people are retail or bust. No reason to stomp on them for being hopeful.

That said, I've decided I can do $300 if I find it. If not, oh well.

laugh.gif
 do something nice 

Can any of ya even prove kixsquare pairs are fake or ua?

Pls inform me with facts and differences

That's kind of what I was getting at. I'm not the one claiming one way or the other. Someone asked for pics; pics were supposedly coming. Oh well.

But if something was up with any pairs wouldn't we have heard someone chime in on this by now? Whether on nt Twitter Instagram or even sc.

Let's be serious.

You guys that think price will come down drastically on these once Nike drops them...do you believe in unicorns too? Santa Claus? Tooth fairy?

Back
Top Bottom