Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I do everything online since my nearest shoe store is like an hour away and I work. I do try all the major online stores, you never know when will your luck will come. I give everything a chance all the time and last Saturday i got rewarded for my effort and carted off Footaction. Most people lined up on FNL I guess. And while celebrating got rewarded again off Eastbay. 2 pairs for CHI. Just be patient i guess.

Im like :smh: and :rofl: at the same time!
Disapointed-Michael-Jordan-Headshake.gif

:rofl:

It's all good. My fam in Philly really held me down and came through for me on this release.
Let us do it for you bro. 

You know we ruin lives at FTL every month on here.

Some dude at WSS tried that on me back when Cartoons came out. He got to puffin his chest, so I told him "I saw what you pulled in...and started walking out, and he caved and sold me my pair.

oh, and hi @skb1065  

Last edited:

Think you're being a bit dramatic... great shoe; however, if all 3 shoes were released at the same time, I'm sure the Chis would be the last of that 3 to go. Granted they'd still sell out quick and within milliseconds, I just think you're overestimating these shoes a bit.
Yeah no doubt and like I said I agree with you on the colorways, however you can't tell me the royal is more iconic than the Chicago (I like the Royal c/w better in terms of aesthetics, but Chicagos have more meaning to me) That's all I was saying, and also you are talking remastered Royals, i'm talking 13 quality ones.

Last edited:

Very excited to have these. Quality is on point, and imo one of the best Jordan release this year. Hope everyone who hasn't gotten a pair, will flourish through Nike.

Back
Top Bottom