Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
city...and the crazy part is no one really lives in the city of houston...most of the population is in the burbs....

City? No man. Thats impossible. Chicago is bigger by over 1 mil. You can't make that up in a year. That was be a catastrophic event in Houston if that occurred

Edit: By next census. Key word. I literally read next year. Still shocking

Last edited:
Heads up...

Euro site that always had me locked in just posted Chicago 1ʻs (but for some reason only in half sizes) - retail $25 shipping to the states... not gonna post the link because the lurkers will eat... but here is a hint: WR Jimmy Sanderson has better hands than Megatron

not answering PMʻs either... not trying to help any potential resellers
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Heads up...

Euro site that always had me locked in just posted Chicago 1ʻs (but for some reason only in half sizes) - retail $25 shipping to the states... not gonna post the link because the lurkers will eat... but here is a hint: WR Jimmy Sanderson has better hands than Megatron

not answering PMʻs either... not trying to help any potential resellers :smh:

OMG, the answer was right in front of me the whole time! I finally cracked the code and landed my size 9.5, thanks fam for always looking out.

If you're a true NT'er you should know the answer. Hope the OGs eat!:smokin

OMG, the answer was right in front of me the whole time! I finally cracked the code and landed my size 9.5, thanks fam for always looking out.

If you're a true NT'er you should know the answer. Hope the OGs eat!:smokin

Damn, straight lurking in this thread and caught a pair. Congrats

City? No man. Thats impossible. Chicago is bigger by over 1 mil. You can't make that up in a year. That was be a catastrophic event in Houston if that occurred

Edit: By next census. Key word. I literally read next year. Still shocking
2.7 million compared to 2.2....

Chicago is 3+ Million.

But thats impressive. I didn't know that about Houston
im basing mine off the 2013 census....dunno how much has changed in either one since...

Chicago's population grew by only 82 residents last year, giving it the dubious distinction of being the slowest-growing city among the top 10 U.S. cities with 1 million or more residents.

With a population of 2,722,389 residents as of July 1, 2014, Chicago still easily holds its place as the nation's third-largest city, according to estimates released Thursday by the Census Bureau. But cities on both sides of it are gaining.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-census-0521-biz-20150520-story.html

Back
Top Bottom