Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
homie works for nike corporate, but based in houston. said large nikestores are not as profitable as you think. therefore one in houston is unlikely. the rumor a few years back was in downtown houston at the pavilliions before magic johnson group bought it. 

side note houston will pass chi as 3rd largest by next census. 130K-150K a year moving there.

Last edited:
Swear Imma be in Jordans till the day I die.. I don't see myself stopping anytime soon. At one point my family and friends reached out and they tried to get me to stop and I kinda snapped on everybody and I was really close to ending my collection but nah.. It's my hobby and I love it I don't see an end
    I'm 31 (like the other guy I keep thinking i'm 30 , I forget lol) and I told my wife the other day that I will be in the nursing home rocking the Chicago's / White Cement 3's / or Air Max 90 Infrareds hitting on all the old geezers. I'll probably be buried in a pair when it's all said and done. You're never to old for something you love

homie works for nike corporate, but based in houston. said large nikestores are not as profitable as you think. therefore one in houston is unlikely. the rumor a few years back was in downtown houston at the pavilliions before magic johnson group bought it. 

side note houston will pass chi as 3rd largest by next census. 130K-150K a year moving there.
Yeah I never see us getting a NT but just a regular Nike store that isn't an outlet store or clearance would be great.

@Edshoecator you wild af.
laugh.gif

I'm too old for all that. Trust me, if this happened 10-15 years ago, I would have been waiting outside by the employee exit.
I'm 34 now...I got a cooler chi now a days but some of these employees will bring it out of you. 

**** *****, you use to roll like that? Remind me to look you up if I every need a bodyguard. 
Every now and then I get taken back to my younger days but for the most part I'm peaceful.

Last time I was in a fisticuffs was at club in Culver City and the dj called my boys wife a ***** over the mic...that didn't end well for the DJ.

I'm just about respect. What that dude did to @mushka81  was foul.

Last edited:
    I'm 31 (like the other guy I keep thinking i'm 30 , I forget lol) and I told my wife the other day that I will be in the nursing home rocking the Chicago's / White Cement 3's / or Air Max 90 Infrareds hitting on all the old geezers. I'll probably be buried in a pair when it's all said and done. You're never to old for something you love

Lol smh it's crazy you said those shoes because my favorites are white cement 3s ones then twos and the only air max 90s I wear is the infrared color.. I know u copped the ones that just dropped. Salute to you fam.. You like an older me

Yeah I never see us getting a NT but just a regular Nike store that isn't an outlet store or clearance would be great.
the model that nike has figured for houston market will not be anything above outlet for the time being.  of course all that could change when sakuragi jerks it for the first time.

mommy what is jerkin it mean?

son it's a type a of carribean flavored chicken. 

Last edited:
Man..... I bought some Chicago 2015s off of @la_fadeaway..... for $320. They are linked to solecomplex.com I can't find anything on them as far as selling fakes, but I dunno. HELP! NO, they arent in any thread lists.

I'm 34 now...I got a cooler chi now a days but some of these employees will bring it out of you. 

Every now and then I get taken back to my younger days but for the most part I'm peaceful.

Last time I was in a fisticuffs was at club in Culver City and the dj called my boys wife a ***** over the mic...that didn't end well for the DJ.

I'm just about respect. What that dude did to @mushka81  was foul.
Have to defend her honor, I respect that.  That's also the same store (I went Monday too) I put my raffle in and when I heard that it made me very angry; you never know he probably threw mine in the trash too.

Man..... I bought some Chicago 2015s off of @la_fadeaway..... for $320. They are linked to solecomplex.com I can't find anything on them as far as selling fakes, but I dunno. HELP! NO, they arent in any thread lists.
might be fakes bro.

prices are way too good to be true.

They sell fakes bro

NVM

Last edited:
I wish alot of the older cats that actually watched the man lace up his rookie year could have gotten these. It's different nowadays when you can buy a pair of Lebrons but he'll wear 30 different colors you can never have compared to the people that came up wearing what Mike was wearing. It's deeper than this corrupt hobby for those.
This!!

Heads up...

Euro site that always had me locked in just posted Chicago 1ʻs (but for some reason only in half sizes) - retail $25 shipping to the states... not gonna post the link because the lurkers will eat... but here is a hint: WR Jimmy Sanderson has better hands than Megatron

not answering PMʻs either... not trying to help any potential resellers :smh:

Back
Top Bottom