Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
How do the raffles work? Is it done electronically or is like some paper in a jar BS? Anyone had any luck paying an employee off to draw your name?
As far as I know, its paper in the box. I know Shiek is online and there may be another store that does that too.

I cannot understand why Jordan doesn't create a massive amount of certain pairs. I understand that with most releases limited it keeps the hype and uncertainty up, but they could cash in some serious money by making these shoes seem limited but mass producing. I don't get it.

I cannot understand why Jordan doesn't create a massive amount of certain pairs. I understand that with most releases limited it keeps the hype and uncertainty up, but they could cash in some serious money by making these shoes seem limited but mass producing. I don't get it.

lol they did, called hares and bred lows, not these tho

I hope people don't Die over these shoes... 
frown.gif

But When NDC doesn't drop

all Bots go towards FTL FNL FA EB and etc etc

FCFS gets more Cutthroat

babies start crying, Old people start falling Down.... Just MADNESS! 
mean.gif

All NIKE/JB fault

And They Blame it on Us!!!

How do the raffles work? Is it done electronically or is like some paper in a jar BS? Anyone had any luck paying an employee off to draw your name?
Was going to but someone I went to HS with that works at Footaction saw my name in the raffle pot while picking winners and decided to pick me she called me from the store n explained everything...was speechless af

That's because smart cant understand stupid.

Was going to but someone I went to HS with that works at Footaction saw my name in the raffle pot while picking winners and decided to pick me she called me from the store n explained everything...was speechless af
BETTER TAKE HER TO DINNER! and never look back!

I hope people don't Die over these shoes... :frown:

But When NDC doesn't drop

all Bots go towards FTL FNL FA EB and etc etc

FCFS gets more Cutthroat

babies start crying, Old people start falling Down.... Just MADNESS! :smh:

All NIKE/JB fault

And They Blame it on Us!!!
and grandfather clocks stop at 12 on the dot and break

Everyone be safe out there. Even though they're only kicks, some people don't have the same mindset and will gladly try for an easy come up.

I wouldn't overpopulate these if I was jb, but I would have jacked the price up 50% to at least 250 because we woulda paid and no complaints

At 100 we would still be saving money over resale :frown:

Agree thats why i did it. Crazy how far buying shoes has come. Ive been buying jays since a young buck in the chi back in the 80s and its almost like you have to have a degree now to get any pair. Crazy.

Lets rewind back to early 90s when they used to throw jordans on the shelf and you come in and try them on like they were jordaches. Used to do the old swap and walk. Those were the days! Jays have come along way! I still love it now a days but its alot more costly.

What's the Next site dropping these before 6am PST

Hanon was 12am

gotta be some shops between now and 6am overseas dropping!

Yall boys should be scooping all the cheap pairs on eBay and then flipping for double Ina few months

Everyone be safe out there. Even though they're only kicks, some people don't have the same mindset and will gladly try for an easy come up.
And sadly get murked flashback to the legend blue 11s release when dude got popped point blank in the mall trying to lift someone's kicks. Dude with gun had that CCP doe said it was self defense.

Back
Top Bottom