Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
She's Bi sadly
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
DUDE WHAT

that's a GREAT thing!

yes however they will sell more next time because of the hype
True plus this is a billion dollar brand, they're not going to ruin their prestige and desirability by overpopulating pairs of j's, especially the classics. They can always come back later and rerelease anything they want, but they have to keep the classic, sure money makers sacred. We see this over and over... Countless examples of retroing and reretroing.

Woke up to go to my fcfs boutique but went running instead. F you nike. To the point where if I get em on ftl or fnl cool if not oh well. Good luck yall

True plus this is a billion dollar brand, they're not going to ruin their prestige and desirability by overpopulating pairs of j's, especially the classics. They can always come back later and rerelease anything they want, but they have to keep the classic, sure money makers sacred. We see this over and over... Countless examples of retroing and reretroing.

Also true but no matter what people are going to scoop them again when they drop lol. I honestly think JB should price their shoes at like $300-$500 (obviously depending on the pair). Try to snatch the profit from resellers.

These would have sold out at $400

Also true but no matter what people are going to scoop them again when they drop lol. I honestly think JB should price their shoes at like $300-$500 (obviously depending on the pair). Try to snatch the profit from resellers.

These would have sold out at $400

Logic is flawed it only raises resellers prices.

Last edited:
Like A strictly lesbian type deal.....[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] these females claim anything so guys dont **** with em

Yea Dont use the word bi because it doesn't mean "like a strictly lesbian type deal".

Back
Top Bottom