Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Anyone in ATL know how this Wish release is going to be? They say FCFS @ 11a but I'm not sure how early to head out there. First timer at that location... Any help is appreciated.

Tried to Cart on Hanon while in the CLUB on they Wifi

What a Fail that was!

mean.gif

Everybody going out this morning be safe. Its gon be war out there. Nike so evil they know how sick people can get over shoes why not just make a ton? They know these wont sit even if they made a million

Crazy world out there. Desperate people do messed up stuff. Yall better bring something to protect yourselves with
View media item 1556931

True but if you have to bring protection to get some shoes just stay home man.. Going to mess around and get hurt or hurt someone and be in world of pain over some shoes. Life over shoes any day. Wake up people for real.

All yall be safe and smart

How do the raffles work? Is it done electronically or is like some paper in a jar BS? Anyone had any luck paying an employee off to draw your name?

I paid FTL connect an additional hundo yesterday to get my pair. Was thinking man why am i doing this but glad i did. Time to scoop up at 10am.

I remember when my connects were like throw me an extra 20 then 30 then 50 now 100. WTF!

Millennium Shoes in Inglewood 

and the one on Rosecrans doing FCFS

but kids out with they Thang Thang's holdin the block down

so No Thanks on those 2 spots

and I KNOW for a FACT each STORE got 2-3 FSR

I paid FTL connect an additional hundo yesterday to get my pair. Was thinking man why am i doing this but glad i did. Time to scoop up at 10am.

I remember when my connects were like throw me an extra 20 then 30 then 50 now 100. WTF!

Inflation cuh

At 100 we would still be saving money over resale :frown:

Back
Top Bottom