Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
**** that, think of the Fragment logo, the black swoosh, the nike air on the tongue :nerd: :lol:
I'm cracking up right now [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]....I was on the surface streets when NL dropped the countdown timer. Traffic was making me late to work so jumped to the interstate and Boom link was live af. That's why I hate random drops Nike doesn't know what we really doing out here when they pull that.

I got scammed by someone who used Bruce Wanker :smh: :smh: :smh: :lol: :lol: :lol: as a fake name...damn I feel like an idiot all over again :rofl:

Anyone else in Europe go to a Footlocker store this morning and get told about a delivery problem?

My local store told me they might get them this afternoon or tomorrow morning or not at all.

Don't know if it's true or something shady going on...

nah didnt try guess no luck. One more to go online and thats me done....

Everybody going out this morning be safe. Its gon be war out there. Nike so evil they know how sick people can get over shoes why not just make a ton? They know these wont sit even if they made a million

Crazy world out there. Desperate people do messed up stuff. Yall better bring something to protect yourselves with
View media item 1556931

Damn, i entered a good amount of raffles but only won 1 pair. The struggle my ninjas, is real. Good luck to all.

Back
Top Bottom