Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Yea Dont use the word bi because it doesn't mean "like a strictly lesbian type deal".
Sorry got confused a bit...bi is both ways....sorry for the derailment lets get back on topic before peeps start with the *Westbrook face* like TF

you answered your question yourself

Don't do it, you will be typing up your money for absolutely no reason. 
the salt is messing up my judgement lmao 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Logic is flawed it only raises resellers prices.
Jb doesn't fight reselling, they encourage it. If they raise prices it would mean higher resale, but we would certainly pay more gladly. Nike will continue to raise prices systematically to increase profitability, and test the waters / get us accustom to these prices. You know production and advertising costs are actually getting lower with technological advances in production and shipping as well as the utilization of social media for advertising -- what do you think the costs were to advertise this shoe!?!? And it's technology from the 80s that took near zero dollars to design the "remaster"

So does anyone that purchased that FTL ATC from solesnatcher know the procedure? The ******* site is down so I don't even know when to login.

Obviously the shoe releases 7am but I'm not sure if logging in before you cart ***** it up.

Last edited:
I cannot understand why Jordan doesn't create a massive amount of certain pairs. I understand that with most releases limited it keeps the hype and uncertainty up, but they could cash in some serious money by making these shoes seem limited but mass producing. I don't get it.

Making them limited is why they've been able to consistently sell variations of the same shoe a few times a month going on 5 years straight.

Nike/jordan is thinking the long run. Not just of the moment.

I'm picking my pair up for 280$ as soon as this guy off cl picks up his pair at the mall this morning

Hopefully that's a lock. I can see the seller getting easily swayed by the greed com morning time when everyone strikes

Last edited:
Lol the line at kids FTL got rowdy and mall security had to come to calm the line down. And these are for kids shoes!! Crazy

Back
Top Bottom