Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
NDC hasn't made any announcement and dudes talking about firing up the ole bot "which like with everytime nike updates there site doesn't work" until bot makers patch they ish.

Or

it's a snkrs release cause they feel like if it's going to get botted less bots and possible buyers due to needing a iPhone and no PayPal so them add to cart services are out.

Like dudes on social media asking what's a good bot to use or where can I find a good one at really bruh u don't even know all the release details yet.

I'm waiting for a clown to start taking pre-orders within the week. Smh....

I'm waiting for a clown to start taking pre-orders within the week. Smh....

I've actually seen a few folks on kixify & Instagram starting to take pre-orders for next week's maybe/maybe not Nike launch. That whole situation is going to be interesting to watch. Prices were $300 & $400

Me? I don't have a backdoor connect or anything. It was more of I'm not paying crazy amount of money for an sneaker that has an exceptional chance of being released in numbers. AT THE VERY LEAST THIS WILL DROP RESELL, and that in itself was enough to wait. Not trying to take a shot at anyone. Just tying to be smart about how I go about spending my cash. I mostly rock black, grey or white sneakers. This sneaker has more of a nostalgia thing with me, otherwise it's a bit too flashy. But every time I've written something on this debacle it's been that Nike has done some shady things but I have a hard time believing that they're going to cancel the marquee release like this one hours before the drop and not give us a "fair" chance at winning them. Fair is highly subjective, especially in NIKE terms, and I haven't hit on NDC in a long time, but I haven't been trying either. If I get them great if I don't I'll happily take those Premier NBs.
  I hear ya, but man these look good with nice jeans and a black t-shirt. Good luck to you!

I've actually seen a few folks on kixify & Instagram starting to take pre-orders for next week's maybe/maybe not Nike launch. That whole situation is going to be interesting to watch. Prices were $300 & $400

Seems they only releasing online on snkrs as of now.

Someone fitten to get they money taken and then returned and or given some nice fakes.

Most defiantly I'm gonna give it 110%. 1s and 4s are my signatures. Gonna try and chase this kid down who I occasionally see who says he's got fiber-optic and some other computer hardware. But yea, that's my uniform. Levi's, nice blank T and my shoes make the outfit. In the winter add jacket, or a hoodie and that's it. Lol. But no doubt I want these...

Adidas for the Yeezy's used a system like FNL with a splash page that would let random people through . That might be a fair method for hard to get releases.

If Nike drops them on NDC and SNKRS it's only going to drive up the resell value

Say they drop 10k pairs, which they don't have, would that be enough to feed the nation? Nope, and knowing that NDC finally had their drop u know for sure that snatching a pair at retail in the future is not gonna happen.

How many pairs do some of yall really think they have stockpiled?

If Nike drops them on NDC and SNKRS it's only going to drive up the resell value

Say they drop 10k pairs, which they don't have, would that be enough to feed the nation? Nope, and knowing that NDC finally had their drop u know for sure that snatching a pair at retail in the future is not gonna happen.

How many pairs do some of yall really think they have stockpiled?
If they got 10k, I have a chance...

I feel like Nike might the random method like Adidas did for the yeezys. It completely killed any chance of using a bot

I think if you added the Chi's to your reminders in the SNKRS App it will show. I had to actually revisit my Inbox/reminders for the notification to show in 'my Feed'. Probably just a bug with the App.

A few weeks back the app said the release was going to be in August. Did anyone else catch that?

If it comes out I will try again to cop, if not Im ok with my SBBs. I will just use the money towards them Preemo NBs or Overkill Asics that dropped weeks back..

Still on the hunt for a pair and this is my last shot.  But as others have said, this may or may not be releasing just yet.  Still won't pay resell value for these shoes.  #TeamRetail

double up my chicago in a size 10US

both for retail

then decided to trade one with a BRed 2013 10US BN to my extra pair

now I got a double up of BRed 2013

for those who dont want to pay resale Good Luck and All the Best

Yall people who got a pair already need to stop being greedy and let us who dont got a pair cop

Like en vogue said give to the needy not the greedy!
The funny part is the people with pairs will be trying to cop if the Chi's do release, but will tell other members who don't have a pair that trying to cop is a waste of time smh.

I think if you added the Chi's to your reminders in the SNKRS App it will show. I had to actually revisit my Inbox/reminders for the notification to show in 'my Feed'. Probably just a bug with the App.

Definitely had CHIs as a reminder and now with the update not getting anything for them....definitely a glitch in the app. Of course the question is if the glitch is not everyone is getting notified or the fact CHIs/Pinnacles popped up again for some.

double up my chicago in a size 10US

both for retail

then decided to trade one with a BRed 2013 10US BN to my extra pair

now I got a double up of BRed 2013

for those who dont want to pay resale Good Luck and All the Best

Someone gave you Breds straight up for chocagos?

Back
Top Bottom