Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I just got these... 
mean.gif
 I knew I should've waited a little longer but then again I also strike out on NDC everytime..... imma try and double up 

Last edited:
The way yall talking yall making it seem like a massive GR

:rofl:
When you have an IT computer geek that's a business partner you can get your pair. Sad it has to come to this, but I see guys trying to cop their second pair of these and I haven't got my first pair. Plus I refuse to pay resell on these, these will be added to my collection if I have to bot my way into a pair for retail. These are the only Jordan's I've wanted this year other than the Chrome, Aque 8's and Laney 14's that have yet to drop yet.

Last edited:
The way yall talking yall making it seem like a massive GR

:rofl:
This. Ppl make it seem like its gonna be a easy cop. With the app now public and NDC being the ONLY source for these, its not gonna be easy. Everyone gonna rush the site. Since NDC did postpone for bot activity, there might be something different like some kind of anti-bot thing (i.e capcha) that might keep some bots from copping its still gonna be a disaster and most wont eat. Luckily I have my 3 pairs from the original release still with me.

Ill just sit back and watch the bloodbath...

Last edited:
I WILL try to score a pair. 

I DOUBT I will be able to, though. 

Not sure why everyone is all giddy. This aint gonna be easy. 

I WILL try to score a pair. 

I DOUBT I will be able to, though. 

Not sure why everyone is all giddy. This aint gonna be easy. 
It's the thrill that got everybody giddy, almost like gambling, where the odds aren't your favor but you still take the chance at the payoff. If they release I expect the L, but ill be damned if I don't give it a shot.

Last edited:
dont know why u would think nike's captcha is antibot, they BEEN figured it out last year
In my comment I meant that Nike might try something antibot like capcha but necessarily capcha because yes we all know capcha has been cracked for the longest. But maybe a new kind of antibot. Either way, even if they tried something new, these ATC services will crack it after they see what it is.

I knew this day was coming that's why I wasent willing to drop 400-500 on some sneakers that, if u think reasonable about release numbers, A MAJOR AMOUNT was missing. No way 500 extra to Chicago or 2000 extra to the shops in NYC were gonna make up for tens of thousands (maybe much higher)!numbers of missing sneakers. ****, Nike could of even produced more in the meantime and make a KILLING. I get paid Friday, can't wait.
What are you gonna do when you strike out this time?

Nah I'm just saying. Dude sounds real confident tho. Good for him.
Oh yeah, that's what I figured you were saying. Yeah man good for him, I hope he does cop for retail, but I wouldn't count on it is all I was saying haha. I guess i'm a realist =D

Me? I don't have a backdoor connect or anything. It was more of I'm not paying crazy amount of money for an sneaker that has an exceptional chance of being released in numbers. AT THE VERY LEAST THIS WILL DROP RESELL, and that in itself was enough to wait. Not trying to take a shot at anyone. Just tying to be smart about how I go about spending my cash. I mostly rock black, grey or white sneakers. This sneaker has more of a nostalgia thing with me, otherwise it's a bit too flashy. But every time I've written something on this debacle it's been that Nike has done some shady things but I have a hard time believing that they're going to cancel the marquee release like this one hours before the drop and not give us a "fair" chance at winning them. Fair is highly subjective, especially in NIKE terms, and I haven't hit on NDC in a long time, but I haven't been trying either. If I get them great if I don't I'll happily take those Premier NBs.

Me? I don't have a backdoor connect or anything. It was more of I'm not paying crazy amount of money for an sneaker that has an exceptional chance of being released in numbers. AT THE VERY LEAST THIS WILL DROP RESELL, and that in itself was enough to wait. Not trying to take a shot at anyone. Just tying to be smart about how I go about spending my cash. I mostly rock black, grey or white sneakers. This sneaker has more of a nostalgia thing with me, otherwise it's a bit too flashy. But every time I've written something on this debacle it's been that Nike has done some shady things but I have a hard time believing that they're going to cancel the marquee release like this one hours before the drop and not give us a "fair" chance at winning them. Fair is highly subjective, especially in NIKE terms, and I haven't hit on NDC in a long time, but I haven't been trying either. If I get them great if I don't I'll happily take those Premier NBs.

I like this guy.

Back
Top Bottom