Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Subbed cause this gon be interesting

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I think (hope) they're dropping. Remember the Chi's and Pinnacles were the only true cancellations from NDC/SNKRS and happened hours prior to launch. Folks called the following releases cancellations but they weren't. They were never on the app with presumably allotted inventory like the Chi's. That's my logic and they're in my app and weren't there yesterday so...

View media item 1684361

I knew this day was coming that's why I wasent willing to drop 400-500 on some sneakers that, if u think reasonable about release numbers, A MAJOR AMOUNT was missing. No way 500 extra to Chicago or 2000 extra to the shops in NYC were gonna make up for tens of thousands (maybe much higher)!numbers of missing sneakers. ****, Nike could of even produced more in the meantime and make a KILLING. I get paid Friday, can't wait.

If you didn't cop on original release these will be just as hard or harder. Not on my app but still hoping to cop more pears

The app works well for me. I'll jus have to knock on wood to avoid the jinx. Hopefully I can get another pair. These are my favorite of the 1's, plus they're my first OG1's. Not sure if the insole is the same for all 1's, but the insole is sooo soft when I walk. I now see why folks used to mention swapping insoles to make shoes feel more comfortable. I always wondered what in blue blazes would dat do. I now know.

The app works well for me. I'll jus have to knock on wood to avoid the jinx. Hopefully I can get another pair. These are my favorite of the 1's, plus they're my first OG1's. Not sure if the insole is the same for all 1's, but the insole is sooo soft when I walk. I now see why folks used to mention swapping insoles to make shoes feel more comfortable. I always wondered what in blue blazes would dat do. I now know.

I put Dr. Scholls in my Royals and they're comfy af.

I'm wondering if they are doing any of the NT online raffles like the SBBs? 

In a way I'm hoping it's through SNKRs only with some new anti-bot tech. 

I'm wondering if they are doing any of the NT online raffles like the SBBs? 

In a way I'm hoping it's through SNKRs only with some new anti-bot tech. 

Saturday's IX released through the app but not through a Twitter raffle .... In fact it's still available through the app.

I knew this day was coming that's why I wasent willing to drop 400-500 on some sneakers that, if u think reasonable about release numbers, A MAJOR AMOUNT was missing. No way 500 extra to Chicago or 2000 extra to the shops in NYC were gonna make up for tens of thousands (maybe much higher)!numbers of missing sneakers. ****, Nike could of even produced more in the meantime and make a KILLING. I get paid Friday, can't wait.
Pleas stop

Back
Top Bottom