Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

I sold a pair of Royals via Paypal and the buyer came back with a dispute a month later and tried to say they were fake after taking them to a "sneaker convention" and selling them to a buyer who later returned them claiming they were bootlegs.

I had them verified through different outlets, namely the forum here on NT. I've also had quite a few pairs so I like to think I'm good at telling the difference.

I was able to prove that my username on here was me by showing that my signature on here links to my personal eBay account.

I was able to compile all of this information and links into Word documents that I attached to the case within Paypal. I had like 15 attachments of photos, an auction where the shoes were listed, and Word documents with links and explanations of everything.

The person that was in charge of deciding that dispute did their job.

All of this and the buyer did nothing.

I won the case and the buyer was not refunded.

Needless to say, I would have been heated had the buyer won the case because those shoes were definitely legit. My guess was that he took them and sold them and the person that purchased them switched them out and came back to him demanding a refund.
You can cancel it and take a hit in your feedback.
Make sure you set eBay buyer restrictions.
thanks for the help guys. I've sold on ebay before with no worries, but never anything over $200. selling something worth $500+ got me a little paranoid

Juts got off with A NIKE REP. THESE WILL NOT BE RLEEASEING DUDE SAID TI WAS AN ERROR!!!!! Broke my HEART :frown:

WAS WOTH THE SHOT FELLAS. BUT I HAVE NO IDEA ON HOW THEY PLAN ON DOING THIS RELEASE. YOOOO THEY NEVER EVEN RELEASED THE AIR MAX 90 CORKS YET!!!!!

WAS WOTH THE SHOT FELLAS. BUT I HAVE NO IDEA ON HOW THEY PLAN ON DOING THIS RELEASE. YOOOO THEY NEVER EVEN RELEASED THE AIR MAX 90 CORKS YET!!!!!

Do you mean the AM90 corks never released on SNKRS or in general cause I picked mine up on RD at 21Mercer here in the city (NYC)....

Wait These Jams Jumped Up To $500 Already In Value?!?!?

:wow: :wow: :wow:

I Coulda Swore A Week Or Two Ago Dudes Were Debating Jumping On $350 Price Points? :nerd: :nerd:

Wait These Jams Jumped Up To $500 Already In Value?!?!?

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I Coulda Swore A Week Or Two Ago Dudes Were Debating Jumping On $350 Price Points?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Perceived value.

You pay $500 for those joints that's cool on you, no one else.

you live with whatever you pay over retail every time they re-retro........

Back
Top Bottom