Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

looking like an outlet purchase at this point...

I will pay to the Gods that these will reach outlets.. and just read a couple pages back, smh at the comfort level..

and I agree with dudes saying Air max penny 1's were not comfy at all

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

I will pay to the Gods that these will reach outlets.. and just read a couple pages back, smh at the comfort level..

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

DownyBoy wrote:

Will double up on them with the quickness if they hit outlets.
Griffey 2 freshwater > Emerald 1 BTW.....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

DownyBoy wrote:

Will double up on them with the quickness if they hit outlets.
Griffey 2 freshwater > Emerald 1 BTW.....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Sneakermane and memphissfinest- you are WILDING
Really doe. 
laugh.gif

But, no need to argue back and forth about opinion/preference...

But...
eek.gif

Nobody is right....it's called preference.

The emerald 1s are grails for a lot of people. That's cool. But I've always been a huge fan of the freshwater/emerald Griffey 2s. They are my fav Griffey...always have been, always will be. Fake carbon fiber doesn't change anything....I luv this shoe.

I even did a Griffey 1 vs. Griffey 2 a while back before the 2s were retroed. Some of y'all might remember.

Griffey 1 vs. Griffey 2

Emeralds 1s are dope....no doubt. You want em'....cop em. I will. But emeralds aren't even the best Griffey 1 to me.

The standard.... in my opinion.
happy.gif

96635126e0a0416e4c2814d516563b38ac35da6.jpg

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Sneakermane and memphissfinest- you are WILDING
Really doe. 
laugh.gif

But, no need to argue back and forth about opinion/preference...

But...
eek.gif

Nobody is right....it's called preference.

The emerald 1s are grails for a lot of people. That's cool. But I've always been a huge fan of the freshwater/emerald Griffey 2s. They are my fav Griffey...always have been, always will be. Fake carbon fiber doesn't change anything....I luv this shoe.

I even did a Griffey 1 vs. Griffey 2 a while back before the 2s were retroed. Some of y'all might remember.

Griffey 1 vs. Griffey 2

Emeralds 1s are dope....no doubt. You want em'....cop em. I will. But emeralds aren't even the best Griffey 1 to me.

The standard.... in my opinion.
happy.gif

96635126e0a0416e4c2814d516563b38ac35da6.jpg

I wore these again to see if they would be a comfort difference, but these shoes are not comfortable at all.. I don't care what anyone says.. They feel like bricks..REAL TALK..
30t6p3b.gif

I wore these again to see if they would be a comfort difference, but these shoes are not comfortable at all.. I don't care what anyone says.. They feel like bricks..REAL TALK..
30t6p3b.gif

To each their own. The Griffey 1's are my favorite shoe of all time. It holds a special place being that it's the first shoe of my favorite player and one of the first Nike shoes I HAD to have when I was a little kid in 95-96. Having said that, I think the 2's are better looking. The 2's are not as busy looking as the 1's (strap, white in the upper, red details) and really took futuristic leap in they're looks after only one year while still being rather simplistic.

Back
Top Bottom