Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

To each their own. The Griffey 1's are my favorite shoe of all time. It holds a special place being that it's the first shoe of my favorite player and one of the first Nike shoes I HAD to have when I was a little kid in 95-96. Having said that, I think the 2's are better looking. The 2's are not as busy looking as the 1's (strap, white in the upper, red details) and really took futuristic leap in they're looks after only one year while still being rather simplistic.

Thanks for the heads up on Sideline - I went ahead and ordered my pair from there.

Too lazy to go to the mall and get them on discount, $117 shipped isn't too bad.

Thanks for the heads up on Sideline - I went ahead and ordered my pair from there.

Too lazy to go to the mall and get them on discount, $117 shipped isn't too bad.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

DownyBoy wrote:

looking like an outlet purchase at this point...

I will pay to the Gods that these will reach outlets.. and just read a couple pages back, smh at the comfort level..

and I agree with dudes saying Air max penny 1's were not comfy at all

Will double up on them with the quickness if they hit outlets.
Griffey 2 freshwater > Emerald 1 BTW.....
grin.gif

def agreed man...

I Like the 2's better than the 1's ...

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

DownyBoy wrote:

looking like an outlet purchase at this point...

I will pay to the Gods that these will reach outlets.. and just read a couple pages back, smh at the comfort level..

and I agree with dudes saying Air max penny 1's were not comfy at all

Will double up on them with the quickness if they hit outlets.
Griffey 2 freshwater > Emerald 1 BTW.....
grin.gif

def agreed man...

I Like the 2's better than the 1's ...

10 Piece Nuggets wrote:
You cats are a bunch of girls when it comes to quality complaints. 
laugh.gif

i mean it is their money, and I know for a fact coming from me, I love when my feet are comfy and feeling good..

so i can understand why people complain

10 Piece Nuggets wrote:
You cats are a bunch of girls when it comes to quality complaints. 
laugh.gif

i mean it is their money, and I know for a fact coming from me, I love when my feet are comfy and feeling good..

so i can understand why people complain

I tried to refrain from complaining but I've had my Freshwaters on for a little over an hour and they are not comfortable whatsoever. Maybe I got them a half size too small or something. I am disappointed considering how comfortable I found my Griffey 1's to be
30t6p3b.gif

I tried to refrain from complaining but I've had my Freshwaters on for a little over an hour and they are not comfortable whatsoever. Maybe I got them a half size too small or something. I am disappointed considering how comfortable I found my Griffey 1's to be
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

30t6p3b.gif

Co-Sign as far as comfort.. I knew I wasn't the only one

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by FDUB

30t6p3b.gif

They are just as bad as the Penny Max 1 retros (amg 1's look better and feel better, imo).

These 2's are create horrible feelings to the podiatric region.

I may have to switch back to my glass platforms with the fish in the heels.

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by FDUB

30t6p3b.gif

They are just as bad as the Penny Max 1 retros (amg 1's look better and feel better, imo).

These 2's are create horrible feelings to the podiatric region.

I may have to switch back to my glass platforms with the fish in the heels.

tongue.gif

Can anybody post up all the Griffey models? There was one I remember from my younger days that were a majority teal/black colorway. Different design from the two posted above on this page.

By far, my favorite model Griffeys I recall. Bring me back to those middle school days with them.

Can anybody post up all the Griffey models? There was one I remember from my younger days that were a majority teal/black colorway. Different design from the two posted above on this page.

By far, my favorite model Griffeys I recall. Bring me back to those middle school days with them.

Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

Diamond Fury?
nike-air-diamond-fury-griffey-1.jpg

Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

Diamond Fury?
nike-air-diamond-fury-griffey-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom