Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

these are still sitting. i have a feeling that these will hit outlets. its a nice shoe, but with everything that came out prior to their release, nobody had the money to spend. 2011 has been an expensive year!

these are still sitting. i have a feeling that these will hit outlets. its a nice shoe, but with everything that came out prior to their release, nobody had the money to spend. 2011 has been an expensive year!

Originally Posted by njavier03

keep your fingers crossed. they selling well over here and in a lot of places. stores might just transfer inventory to spots that they know will sell out.

Originally Posted by njavier03

keep your fingers crossed. they selling well over here and in a lot of places. stores might just transfer inventory to spots that they know will sell out.

Got mine ordered off og Eastbay this morning. Can't wait.
happy.gif

them diamond fury's are needed. that will be all. between those and the FW 1's which I don't have, that's all I need for a Junior collection.

them diamond fury's are needed. that will be all. between those and the FW 1's which I don't have, that's all I need for a Junior collection.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by sneakermane

I will pay to the Gods that these will reach outlets.. and just read a couple pages back, smh at the comfort level..

and I agree with dudes saying Air max penny 1's were not comfy at all

Will double up on them with the quickness if they hit outlets.
Griffey 2 freshwater > Emerald 1 BTW.....
grin.gif

def agreed man...

I Like the 2's better than the 1's ...
naw...i like da I's better then da II's....i know this because i'm literally only getting da griffey II's in da freshwater color vs da griffey I's i got freshwater, volt, black and red and red and black cincy colors...and da emeralds will be bought as well.

I will pay to the Gods that these will reach outlets.. and just read a couple pages back, smh at the comfort level..

and I agree with dudes saying Air max penny 1's were not comfy at all

grin.gif

def agreed man...

naw...i like da I's better then da II's....i know this because i'm literally only getting da griffey II's in da freshwater color vs da griffey I's i got freshwater, volt, black and red and red and black cincy colors...and da emeralds will be bought as well.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

grin.gif

def agreed man...

i agree with ninjahood but the white/orange is pretty nice
are they only sold at footlockers because i dont see then anywhere else 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

grin.gif

def agreed man...

i agree with ninjahood but the white/orange is pretty nice
are they only sold at footlockers because i dont see then anywhere else 

Back
Top Bottom