Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

i havent seen too many people wear these either. but everywhere i go they are sold out. ive been seeing the red 1s a lot instead.

i havent seen too many people wear these either. but everywhere i go they are sold out. ive been seeing the red 1s a lot instead.

5/12 HOH Roosevelt Field   516-294-4057

I went to House of Hoops Roosevelt Field and they have the  Midnight Blue  Griffey 2 on display for sale.  It looks real good.    

5/12 HOH Roosevelt Field   516-294-4057

I went to House of Hoops Roosevelt Field and they have the  Midnight Blue  Griffey 2 on display for sale.  It looks real good.    

Really happy that I own these and that no one is killing them right now. Or maybe im not in the right places to see them on people's feet.

Really happy that I own these and that no one is killing them right now. Or maybe im not in the right places to see them on people's feet.

Originally Posted by FDUB

I wore these again to see if they would be a comfort difference, but these shoes are not comfortable at all.. I don't care what anyone says.. They feel like bricks..REAL TALK..
30t6p3b.gif

i agree, they feel like bricks as in hella clunky and heavy feeling. i got that just from trying em on. haven't unDS'd them yet so i can't speak on comfort. but if memory serves, these were never really all that comfy. from a styling and comfort standpoint, these don't compare to the 1s, imo.

Originally Posted by FDUB

I wore these again to see if they would be a comfort difference, but these shoes are not comfortable at all.. I don't care what anyone says.. They feel like bricks..REAL TALK..
30t6p3b.gif

i agree, they feel like bricks as in hella clunky and heavy feeling. i got that just from trying em on. haven't unDS'd them yet so i can't speak on comfort. but if memory serves, these were never really all that comfy. from a styling and comfort standpoint, these don't compare to the 1s, imo.

Originally Posted by njavier03

these are still sitting. i have a feeling that these will hit outlets.

i dunno bout that...these started to pick up steam in NYC...they're starting to get harder to find in common sizes....imma cop em next week before i end up outta luck.

Originally Posted by njavier03

these are still sitting. i have a feeling that these will hit outlets.

i dunno bout that...these started to pick up steam in NYC...they're starting to get harder to find in common sizes....imma cop em next week before i end up outta luck.

is there a separate thread for these?
thumb.php

passin on the black/teal for these, curious what the "want factor (hype) for these are and hopefully chances these will go on sale.

is there a separate thread for these?
thumb.php

passin on the black/teal for these, curious what the "want factor (hype) for these are and hopefully chances these will go on sale.

^ those navys are niiiice. I also like the white and orange colorway. Looks good with a mets jersey.

^ those navys are niiiice. I also like the white and orange colorway. Looks good with a mets jersey.

Saw those Navy's and the GS Grey/Purples yesterday. They're better than expected. Kinda wish the grey/purple were in mens.

Back
Top Bottom