Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

returned my pair yesterday and gettin a replacement sometime this week from ups
hoping they dont come f-cked up again but being finishline i wouldnt be surprised

if these are also messed up ima just get my money back

returned my pair yesterday and gettin a replacement sometime this week from ups
hoping they dont come f-cked up again but being finishline i wouldnt be surprised

if these are also messed up ima just get my money back

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Saw the Navy/Chlorine joints this weekend..they look okay..not sure if I will cop though..
Are these out now??  I thought they weren't releasing until 5/26.
No they're not out right now..i didn't ask the date cause I wasn't too impressed..I just asked to see them from the girl at footlocker this weekend..

Saw the Navy/Chlorine joints this weekend..they look okay..not sure if I will cop though..
No they're not out right now..i didn't ask the date cause I wasn't too impressed..I just asked to see them from the girl at footlocker this weekend..

Thanks for the update.

Thanks for the update.

finally got mine and y'all not kidding....they are bricks 
laugh.gif

....i love them too much to let that stop me from enjoying this retro, new cushioned insoles made them
smokin.gif

5731344975_4b6f240cd0_b.jpg

finally got mine and y'all not kidding....they are bricks 
laugh.gif

....i love them too much to let that stop me from enjoying this retro, new cushioned insoles made them
smokin.gif

5731344975_4b6f240cd0_b.jpg

yeah, they feel hard as bricks. i remember them being comfortable back in the day. has the quality gone downhill, or have we grown used to improved technology/insoles? 

yeah, they feel hard as bricks. i remember them being comfortable back in the day. has the quality gone downhill, or have we grown used to improved technology/insoles? 

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

I think some of it is improved technology. We're used to double zoom air and Air Max 2009's now.

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

I think some of it is improved technology. We're used to double zoom air and Air Max 2009's now.

Any word/release date on the white/blue retro? Are those still releasing or was it never a fact and just a rumor?? I really want those

Any word/release date on the white/blue retro? Are those still releasing or was it never a fact and just a rumor?? I really want those

definitely bricks....I put on steel toe timberland boots that feel more comfortable, but yeah they just need better insoles.

definitely bricks....I put on steel toe timberland boots that feel more comfortable, but yeah they just need better insoles.

these were never comfy like that though..i got da 2003 cincy retro and its definitely not da shoe im throwing on if i gotta do strenuous activities... 
laugh.gif

these were never comfy like that though..i got da 2003 cincy retro and its definitely not da shoe im throwing on if i gotta do strenuous activities... 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

Truth, my 2003's feel like platforms.

Back
Top Bottom