Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Originally Posted by Trydan

Originally Posted by BinYe

Like rebalancing... i ain't even trippin':

but here was the minute discrepancy with my pair.

If you look at the swoosh placement on the left shoe... it's a good few a-miliimeters from the sole.

Au contraire... the right shoe's swoosh is gravitating to the sole on some lovey dovey skull duggery type steeze.

Makes an e-thug wanna sneeze.

Im normally not one to quote pics, but this one has been bothering me. I see the deal about the sewn swooshes, but um, the left swoosh impression on the sole seems to be missing altogether. Is that just an artifact from how you took your pic that washed it out, or is it really not there?

there is a swoosh there

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Originally Posted by Trydan

Originally Posted by BinYe

Like rebalancing... i ain't even trippin':

but here was the minute discrepancy with my pair.

If you look at the swoosh placement on the left shoe... it's a good few a-miliimeters from the sole.

Au contraire... the right shoe's swoosh is gravitating to the sole on some lovey dovey skull duggery type steeze.

Makes an e-thug wanna sneeze.

Im normally not one to quote pics, but this one has been bothering me. I see the deal about the sewn swooshes, but um, the left swoosh impression on the sole seems to be missing altogether. Is that just an artifact from how you took your pic that washed it out, or is it really not there?

there is a swoosh there

should have mine in a couple days. spent a little more than I wanted to,but def. worth it
pimp.gif

thanks again J
pimp.gif

are these selling well in NYC? they didnt come out in canada but I wanna cop a pair when I reach NYC in the summer so i'm hoping theyll be around

are these selling well in NYC? they didnt come out in canada but I wanna cop a pair when I reach NYC in the summer so i'm hoping theyll be around

JUST COPPED FROM MY LOCAL FINISHLINE. SOME REASON THEY DIDN'T HAVE THESE AT THE MEMPHIS NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE SO I HAD TO ROLL WITH A MAJOR RETAILER. OPTED TO PASS ON THE FOOTLOCKER $30 DOLLAR COUPON AND USE THE FINISHLINE DISCOUNTS INSTEAD. CAN'T COMPLAIN. SO HAPPY WITH THESE. I CAN HONESTLY SAY I LOVE MY GRIFFEY 2'S MORE THAN THE GRIFFEY 1'S.

2nk1f9f.jpg

HEY BINYE, SEXY LEGS HUH?

op658z.jpg

14vk2ee.jpg

JUST COPPED FROM MY LOCAL FINISHLINE. SOME REASON THEY DIDN'T HAVE THESE AT THE MEMPHIS NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE SO I HAD TO ROLL WITH A MAJOR RETAILER. OPTED TO PASS ON THE FOOTLOCKER $30 DOLLAR COUPON AND USE THE FINISHLINE DISCOUNTS INSTEAD. CAN'T COMPLAIN. SO HAPPY WITH THESE. I CAN HONESTLY SAY I LOVE MY GRIFFEY 2'S MORE THAN THE GRIFFEY 1'S.

2nk1f9f.jpg

HEY BINYE, SEXY LEGS HUH?

op658z.jpg

14vk2ee.jpg

Yeah, I like these 2's a lot more than I thought I would, even with the lack of carbon fiber. Extremely happy with my purchase.

Yeah, I like these 2's a lot more than I thought I would, even with the lack of carbon fiber. Extremely happy with my purchase.

I'm assuming the "just released love" on these
(not saying they aren't dope, but once the Emerald Is drop.................................)

#backburner

I'm assuming the "just released love" on these
(not saying they aren't dope, but once the Emerald Is drop.................................)

#backburner

^^^PASS ON EMERALDS. MATTER OF FACT, PASS ON ALL GRIFFEY 1'S FROM HERE ON OUT. GOT WHAT I NEED ALREADY.

NOT MY CUP OF TEA BUT YOU GUYS HAVE AT THEM.

^^^PASS ON EMERALDS. MATTER OF FACT, PASS ON ALL GRIFFEY 1'S FROM HERE ON OUT. GOT WHAT I NEED ALREADY.

NOT MY CUP OF TEA BUT YOU GUYS HAVE AT THEM.

Back
Top Bottom