Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Got Paint?  SMH...

93a35b5fedc2bfcaf63645d677d9717397f1d57.jpg

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

These Are Not Masterpiece's Or Works Of Art... Their Shoes That Are Produced For Athletic Wear... They Produce Way Too Many Shoes For Them To Catch These small Things... Yes There Is QC But Still...
laugh.gif

Got Paint?  SMH...

93a35b5fedc2bfcaf63645d677d9717397f1d57.jpg

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

These Are Not Masterpiece's Or Works Of Art... Their Shoes That Are Produced For Athletic Wear... They Produce Way Too Many Shoes For Them To Catch These small Things... Yes There Is QC But Still...
laugh.gif

I don't even see what's really wrong with that paint job. A little sloppy maybe, but is that really anything new?

I don't even see what's really wrong with that paint job. A little sloppy maybe, but is that really anything new?

not to keep talkin about this stupid paint thing..but here is a pic of the OG...same exact paint...

not to keep talkin about this stupid paint thing..but here is a pic of the OG...same exact paint...

Originally Posted by Rod301

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
I got a pair of '99 IVs on my feet right now that I've had since 1999, worn at least 3,000 times (and that number may be too low), that were "massed produced for athletic wear" that don't got ANY white midsole paint chipping or missed WORN... I'd gladly post pics if requested. 
laugh.gif

"Fresh out the box" 11 years later, many "enthusiasts" have been now programmed to "well, you really can't see the missing paint".

[The Miz] "Really?  Really?"

Somewhere between now and then, obviously, game got twisted on the production tip.  And that's all I posted -- stating/showing the obvious, which is nothing new in the retro forum.

Nothing more, nothing less.

[Alberto Del Rio] "But you already knew that..."

Originally Posted by Rod301

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
I got a pair of '99 IVs on my feet right now that I've had since 1999, worn at least 3,000 times (and that number may be too low), that were "massed produced for athletic wear" that don't got ANY white midsole paint chipping or missed WORN... I'd gladly post pics if requested. 
laugh.gif

"Fresh out the box" 11 years later, many "enthusiasts" have been now programmed to "well, you really can't see the missing paint".

Somewhere between now and then, obviously, game got twisted on the production tip.  And that's all I posted -- stating/showing the obvious, which is nothing new in the retro forum.

...And cars are nothing but "mass produced vehicles to be used on dirty roads"...

But I'd be damned if my Avalon had ONE SINGLE scratch on it driving off the lot -- especially stroking a check for full payment.

But that's just me I guess, or a minority of us.

I guess some of you wouldn't have cared, since you can't see most car scratches on a NEW car far from the distance...

...And cars are nothing but "mass produced vehicles to be used on dirty roads"...

But I'd be damned if my Avalon had ONE SINGLE scratch on it driving off the lot -- especially stroking a check for full payment.

But that's just me I guess, or a minority of us.

I guess some of you wouldn't have cared, since you can't see most car scratches on a NEW car far from the distance...

Originally Posted by BinYe

Like rebalancing... i ain't even trippin':

but here was the minute discrepancy with my pair.

If you look at the swoosh placement on the left shoe... it's a good few a-miliimeters from the sole.

Au contraire... the right shoe's swoosh is gravitating to the sole on some lovey dovey skull duggery type steeze.

Makes an e-thug wanna sneeze.

Im normally not one to quote pics, but this one has been bothering me. I see the deal about the sewn swooshes, but um, the left swoosh impression on the sole seems to be missing altogether. Is that just an artifact from how you took your pic that washed it out, or is it really not there?

If you look at the swoosh placement on the left shoe... it's a good few a-miliimeters from the sole.

Au contraire... the right shoe's swoosh is gravitating to the sole on some lovey dovey skull duggery type steeze.

Im normally not one to quote pics, but this one has been bothering me. I see the deal about the sewn swooshes, but um, the left swoosh impression on the sole seems to be missing altogether. Is that just an artifact from how you took your pic that washed it out, or is it really not there?

laugh.gif

I Feel What Your Sayin Brah... That Would Have Irritated The Hell Out Of Me If I Seen That... You Should Have Checked Your Pair Before You Left The Store (Even Though We Shouldnt Have To Do That In The 1st Place). But Its Nothin You Can Really Do About It Now Unless You Return Your Pair Or Find Another Pair... Its Jus One Of Those Things You Have To Deal With.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

I Feel What Your Sayin Brah... That Would Have Irritated The Hell Out Of Me If I Seen That... You Should Have Checked Your Pair Before You Left The Store (Even Though We Shouldnt Have To Do That In The 1st Place). But Its Nothin You Can Really Do About It Now Unless You Return Your Pair Or Find Another Pair... Its Jus One Of Those Things You Have To Deal With.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Trydan

there is a swoosh there

Originally Posted by Trydan

there is a swoosh there

Back
Top Bottom