Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

^^^Pretty much. It's just shoes, people!
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

30t6p3b.gif

i agree and i know nike quality is hit or mess and lately miss
but when the price is going up and there are more complaints there ever the price should stay where its at 

Originally Posted by sneakermane

30t6p3b.gif

i agree and i know nike quality is hit or mess and lately miss
but when the price is going up and there are more complaints there ever the price should stay where its at 

How can you correlate "hate" with people just posting/stating FACTS about their purchase?

#sheepgotthegametwisted

If it was "just shoes" some of y'all wouldn't be on this site everyday, posting or lurking.

We all in the same gang.

Kill me jo.

LOL.

How can you correlate "hate" with people just posting/stating FACTS about their purchase?

#sheepgotthegametwisted

If it was "just shoes" some of y'all wouldn't be on this site everyday, posting or lurking.

We all in the same gang.

Kill me jo.

LOL.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

#sheepgotthegametwisted

We all in the same gang.

Kill me jo.

LOL.

Man, y'all posting pics of paint smudges that NOBODY can see with with the casual eye....& NOBODY would care about while your wearing the shoe. And the constant fussing about carbon fiber or lack there of? Some of y'all hold carbon fiber in the same regard as air. I'ma pass on a shoe cause they used one piece of fake carbon fiber......Are you serious?!
I would have preferred the real thing too but it's no big deal.

I done seen Nike butcher some retroes in the last couple years. This shoe ain't one of them. The *****in' & moanin' on NT sometimes.....
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

#sheepgotthegametwisted

We all in the same gang.

Kill me jo.

LOL.

Man, y'all posting pics of paint smudges that NOBODY can see with with the casual eye....& NOBODY would care about while your wearing the shoe. And the constant fussing about carbon fiber or lack there of? Some of y'all hold carbon fiber in the same regard as air. I'ma pass on a shoe cause they used one piece of fake carbon fiber......Are you serious?!
I would have preferred the real thing too but it's no big deal.

I done seen Nike butcher some retroes in the last couple years. This shoe ain't one of them. The *****in' & moanin' on NT sometimes.....
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah, not that fond of the carbon fiber change, because it's like Nike pulled the okey doke saying people won't be able to tell the difference anyway from far away. We're going to save 20 cents on each sneaker.

Overall it's a pretty good replica though. I've seen so much worse(black V's). They could have used suede or cheap paint on the midsole.

After the complaints about them being uncomfortable, I tried them on. Yeah, I might need to try the tip of trying different insoles. I have a couple of pair somewhere around here.

Yeah, not that fond of the carbon fiber change, because it's like Nike pulled the okey doke saying people won't be able to tell the difference anyway from far away. We're going to save 20 cents on each sneaker.

Overall it's a pretty good replica though. I've seen so much worse(black V's). They could have used suede or cheap paint on the midsole.

After the complaints about them being uncomfortable, I tried them on. Yeah, I might need to try the tip of trying different insoles. I have a couple of pair somewhere around here.

Like rebalancing... i ain't even trippin':

but here was the minute discrepancy with my pair.

If you look at the swoosh placement on the left shoe... it's a good few a-miliimeters from the sole.

Au contraire... the right shoe's swoosh is gravitating to the sole on some lovey dovey skull duggery type steeze.

Makes an e-thug wanna sneeze.

If you look at the swoosh placement on the left shoe... it's a good few a-miliimeters from the sole.

Au contraire... the right shoe's swoosh is gravitating to the sole on some lovey dovey skull duggery type steeze.

Originally Posted by BinYe

But, gangster, they're just sneakers.  It's not like you spent your hard-earned money on them b/c money just appears out of nowhere, right?  Why should you expect a quality product when paying such a premium price?  Oh, wait, here's my pair I copped off Swoosh - I think I'll rub it in and then knock you for paying retail and complaining about it.  Why doesn't everybody have a Swoosh account?  You lose.
/sarcasm

Sheesh.

Really tho, people act like this ain't a sneaker enthusiast forum and expect the users here to just hype whatever gets released.

Originally Posted by BinYe

But, gangster, they're just sneakers.  It's not like you spent your hard-earned money on them b/c money just appears out of nowhere, right?  Why should you expect a quality product when paying such a premium price?  Oh, wait, here's my pair I copped off Swoosh - I think I'll rub it in and then knock you for paying retail and complaining about it.  Why doesn't everybody have a Swoosh account?  You lose.
/sarcasm

Sheesh.

Really tho, people act like this ain't a sneaker enthusiast forum and expect the users here to just hype whatever gets released.

Back
Top Bottom