Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

I want a pair but there are so many kicks I want that I can't allow myself to drop $140. Anyone have any luck with the $30 off coupon at Footlocker?

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I want a pair but there are so many kicks I want that I can't allow myself to drop $140. Anyone have any luck with the $30 off coupon at Footlocker?
i used it 2 times this past weekend but its hit or miss depending on the staff you deal with as stated on previous pages.
used it at footaction for me then at footlocker for my girl's pair.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

i used it 2 times this past weekend but its hit or miss depending on the staff you deal with as stated on previous pages.
used it at footaction for me then at footlocker for my girl's pair.

i was going to wait it out for these but the store i cooped them from told me there going to get the YOTR 7's by the owner and so i asked the manager if i get them since i knew him would you hold me the 7's

he said yes so lets see if he keeps his word

other then that i was going to wait on a price drop or see if this colorway hit outlets

i was going to wait it out for these but the store i cooped them from told me there going to get the YOTR 7's by the owner and so i asked the manager if i get them since i knew him would you hold me the 7's

he said yes so lets see if he keeps his word

other then that i was going to wait on a price drop or see if this colorway hit outlets

For anyone looking for insoles to use for the Griffey II's, or for any shoe, I'd recommend the Sof Sole insoles. It's what I put in my kicks to help with comfort, and to preserve the "imprint" on the heel portion of the original insole. I use both the "Airr" (which has encapsulated air in the heel and gel in the forefoot), and the "Athlete" (gel cushioning throughout, most balanced insole for cushioning that Sof Sole has). I feel like the "Airr" insoles is a spinoff of Nike cushioning, but who knows what inspired it. The "Airr" insoles are considered the best ones that Sof Sole has. I found both insoles at Sports Authority and @ FNL. I'm not sure if Sports Authority does this, but FNL will replace Sof Sole insoles for free (I've done this 2x already), since it has a lifetime warranty. All you gotta do is ask to get your insoles replaced - swap out your old ones, and they'll give you a set of new insoles. It's especially good for insoles that get worn out for heavy usage from playing hoop or other sports. That's a great investment IMO, considering the warranty they offer. That's what got me continuously using Sof Soles.. but to each, their own.

For anyone looking for insoles to use for the Griffey II's, or for any shoe, I'd recommend the Sof Sole insoles. It's what I put in my kicks to help with comfort, and to preserve the "imprint" on the heel portion of the original insole. I use both the "Airr" (which has encapsulated air in the heel and gel in the forefoot), and the "Athlete" (gel cushioning throughout, most balanced insole for cushioning that Sof Sole has). I feel like the "Airr" insoles is a spinoff of Nike cushioning, but who knows what inspired it. The "Airr" insoles are considered the best ones that Sof Sole has. I found both insoles at Sports Authority and @ FNL. I'm not sure if Sports Authority does this, but FNL will replace Sof Sole insoles for free (I've done this 2x already), since it has a lifetime warranty. All you gotta do is ask to get your insoles replaced - swap out your old ones, and they'll give you a set of new insoles. It's especially good for insoles that get worn out for heavy usage from playing hoop or other sports. That's a great investment IMO, considering the warranty they offer. That's what got me continuously using Sof Soles.. but to each, their own.

still need to get these
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

can i just say again how tacky the carbon fiber is...EVERYTIME I look at it a just shake my head.

I chuckled to myself when I saw it on the white and orange. Just when I thought Nike had done everything, they topped themselves.

Originally Posted by dimez81

can i just say again how tacky the carbon fiber is...EVERYTIME I look at it a just shake my head.

I chuckled to myself when I saw it on the white and orange. Just when I thought Nike had done everything, they topped themselves.

Dudes Been Eatin These Upp In The DMV...
30t6p3b.gif
  Both My Spots Have Sold Out An I Am Not Tryna Pay Retail... Hopefully Theres A Restock Man... I Swear Store Employees Are Worthless... Everytime I Ask If It Will Be A Restock I Get The Same "IDK" Answer...
sick.gif
 Same &%!# Happend With The Freshwater Griffey 1s...
mad.gif

Sneaker St. Where Are You.???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

If They Have These For Retail Or A Little Under Ill Copp From Them...

Dudes Been Eatin These Upp In The DMV...
30t6p3b.gif
  Both My Spots Have Sold Out An I Am Not Tryna Pay Retail... Hopefully Theres A Restock Man... I Swear Store Employees Are Worthless... Everytime I Ask If It Will Be A Restock I Get The Same "IDK" Answer...
sick.gif
 Same &%!# Happend With The Freshwater Griffey 1s...
mad.gif

Sneaker St. Where Are You.???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

If They Have These For Retail Or A Little Under Ill Copp From Them...

im not surprised about the carbon fiber. they did that crap with the jumpman pro retros.
seems like jordan brand shortcuts are trickling over to nike retro. i remember when we used to brag about how nike retro quality was much better than jordan brand.

just be happy they didnt change the suede (whatever material it is) to whats on the black/infa/varsity red 6s and the 2011 metallic 5s.

im not surprised about the carbon fiber. they did that crap with the jumpman pro retros.
seems like jordan brand shortcuts are trickling over to nike retro. i remember when we used to brag about how nike retro quality was much better than jordan brand.

just be happy they didnt change the suede (whatever material it is) to whats on the black/infa/varsity red 6s and the 2011 metallic 5s.

i would like to see a Cincinnati colorway for these down the road..or even a black/white colorway would look nice IMO

i would like to see a Cincinnati colorway for these down the road..or even a black/white colorway would look nice IMO

Back
Top Bottom