Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by bigj505

people say they gonna wait for the outlets like its a guarantee they will be easily available if/when they do.

the bgrade freshwater situation was pure luck for NT. dude that put us on didnt even realize the greatness of his post
laugh.gif

pretty much.

the griffey 1 smoked and resale was goin pretty high, this should do just as good if not better, esp with summer coming up and the same price point.

you wanna sit and wait for a maybe if they go on sale?
laugh.gif
go ahead

2 pairs copped
pimp.gif
i been lucky with getting the air griffey max 1's at different price points at outlets
if i get more colorways of the AGM 1's great if not its not that big of a deal

i already have the colors i really wanted of this shoe 

and the same with this shoe 

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by El Bro

Quality of everything on this shoe looks amazing. From the materials, to the stitching, to the colors. Wow.

Im really happy with niking not messing this up.  They really doing a good job with nike retro, the only problem I had with the griffey 1 was the air bubble, but as long as they stick to the shape its all good.  So glad they didn't mess these up like the dt max.

Yeah, what a total joke the DT Max turned out to be.  I dont care if they did sell out and are re releasing them.  The colors, and materials were horrible.  The only good thing about the DT Max was that the air unit on the bottom of the shoe actually bulged out.

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by El Bro

Quality of everything on this shoe looks amazing. From the materials, to the stitching, to the colors. Wow.

Im really happy with niking not messing this up.  They really doing a good job with nike retro, the only problem I had with the griffey 1 was the air bubble, but as long as they stick to the shape its all good.  So glad they didn't mess these up like the dt max.

Yeah, what a total joke the DT Max turned out to be.  I dont care if they did sell out and are re releasing them.  The colors, and materials were horrible.  The only good thing about the DT Max was that the air unit on the bottom of the shoe actually bulged out.

MAN! YA BOY IS OVER HERE ON A STAKEOUT,WAITIN' FOR THE UPS DUDE TO DROP OFF MY FRESHWATERS TODAY... I'LL POST PICS WHEN THEY ARRIVE. ANOTHER SHOUT OUT TO THE GOOD FOLKS AT ANYC FOR BEING PROMPT AND PROFESSIONAL WITH THEIR ORDER PROCESS. CANT WAIT
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
...HOLLA!

CED B.

MAN! YA BOY IS OVER HERE ON A STAKEOUT,WAITIN' FOR THE UPS DUDE TO DROP OFF MY FRESHWATERS TODAY... I'LL POST PICS WHEN THEY ARRIVE. ANOTHER SHOUT OUT TO THE GOOD FOLKS AT ANYC FOR BEING PROMPT AND PROFESSIONAL WITH THEIR ORDER PROCESS. CANT WAIT
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
...HOLLA!

CED B.

UPS made me wait alllll day but they're finally here!

"Carbon fiber" 
laugh.gif

On feet

Bonus Pic

Very happy overall with them 
pimp.gif

"Carbon fiber" 
laugh.gif

On feet

Bonus Pic

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jkballer5

"Carbon fiber" 
laugh.gif

On feet

Bonus Pic

pimp.gif

How do they feel comfort wise and how are they cut because I pre-ordered a size 11, which is my normal size.. I have never had a pair of griffeys before by the way..

Originally Posted by jkballer5

"Carbon fiber" 
laugh.gif

On feet

Bonus Pic

pimp.gif

How do they feel comfort wise and how are they cut because I pre-ordered a size 11, which is my normal size.. I have never had a pair of griffeys before by the way..

FDUB: You should be good with your true size. I'm an 11.5 and got that in these and they fit perfect. They are pretty comfy. A little bulky and heavy but I could see myself wearing them walking around all day no problem.

Hope that helps!

FDUB: You should be good with your true size. I'm an 11.5 and got that in these and they fit perfect. They are pretty comfy. A little bulky and heavy but I could see myself wearing them walking around all day no problem.

Hope that helps!

everything hits outlets but im just saying to count on getting them is a whole different story.
you have to fight with bulk buyers, lying employees, people your size. you also have to be deliberate with calling them to ensure you arent the last person to know they are there.
another thing is the price that they will be sold at. the shoes are 140 and could be sent to outlets for 119. then its like wow, after shipping, i paid the same thing i would have paid had i copped on release date.

if you want to rely on anything, id say rely on using that good $30 off FTL/FA coupon and cop for $110
pimp.gif
Agreed.. watch out for those bulk buyers 
wink.gif

everything hits outlets but im just saying to count on getting them is a whole different story.
you have to fight with bulk buyers, lying employees, people your size. you also have to be deliberate with calling them to ensure you arent the last person to know they are there.
another thing is the price that they will be sold at. the shoes are 140 and could be sent to outlets for 119. then its like wow, after shipping, i paid the same thing i would have paid had i copped on release date.

if you want to rely on anything, id say rely on using that good $30 off FTL/FA coupon and cop for $110
pimp.gif
Agreed.. watch out for those bulk buyers 
wink.gif

FINALLY GOT MY PAIR IN TODAY!!! NIKE DID A GREAT JOB ON THESE AS FAR AS QUALITY IS CONCERNED. A SECOND PAIR WILL DEFINITELY BE OBTAINED,BELIEVE THAT. WILL POST PICS SHORTLY...HOLLA!

CED B.

FINALLY GOT MY PAIR IN TODAY!!! NIKE DID A GREAT JOB ON THESE AS FAR AS QUALITY IS CONCERNED. A SECOND PAIR WILL DEFINITELY BE OBTAINED,BELIEVE THAT. WILL POST PICS SHORTLY...HOLLA!

CED B.

I knew that 'carbon fiber' was fake the second I saw the shine on that first preview pic months ago...

Oh well, considering what nike has been giving us for retros the past years, these look like they came out decent. Only 12 days left to wait now.

I knew that 'carbon fiber' was fake the second I saw the shine on that first preview pic months ago...

Oh well, considering what nike has been giving us for retros the past years, these look like they came out decent. Only 12 days left to wait now.

Back
Top Bottom