Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

Originally Posted by jkballer5

Very happy overall with them 
pimp.gif

Im sold............ i need to get me some freshwater 1's

My AMG1 Freshwaters arrived yesterday, and now my AMG2 Freshwaters are being held hostage at a UPS location 15 miles from my house... yet UPS will take their sweet time and deliver around 6:00PM. Either way, can't wait for 'em and will post pics.

My AMG1 Freshwaters arrived yesterday, and now my AMG2 Freshwaters are being held hostage at a UPS location 15 miles from my house... yet UPS will take their sweet time and deliver around 6:00PM. Either way, can't wait for 'em and will post pics.

the CINCY kid.... only solid baseball player in the league who put up numbers without the pillz, needles, etc...
I purchased those cleats from play iy again sports back in the day for $45... 6/10 condition...
pimp.gif

the CINCY kid.... only solid baseball player in the league who put up numbers without the pillz, needles, etc...
I purchased those cleats from play iy again sports back in the day for $45... 6/10 condition...
pimp.gif

^According to NDC, 05/28/11 for the Chlorine pair. So maybe 2-3 weeks before that some places may be starting to get them. Call it May 1st.

^According to NDC, 05/28/11 for the Chlorine pair. So maybe 2-3 weeks before that some places may be starting to get them. Call it May 1st.

Anyone know of any shirts that will match the Freshwater? Preferably Nike or Griffey related or even plain style...thanks!

Anyone know of any shirts that will match the Freshwater? Preferably Nike or Griffey related or even plain style...thanks!

The RD is sat the 26th ? i was looking through the pages i dont see a confirmed one.

The RD is sat the 26th ? i was looking through the pages i dont see a confirmed one.

Hey Guys,

My homies at UnHeardof in Cincinnati JUST unloaded their shipment of Freshwaters. Taking phone orders now, retail + $15 shipping. Give him a call at (513) 744-9444.

Peace,
J

Hey Guys,

My homies at UnHeardof in Cincinnati JUST unloaded their shipment of Freshwaters. Taking phone orders now, retail + $15 shipping. Give him a call at (513) 744-9444.

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom