Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

^ Yeah.  I guess you really need to have seen/felt the OG carbon fiber to really appreciate how nice it was.  Still, can't really complain all too much on these retros...
Chlorine samples on ebay.

^ Yeah.  I guess you really need to have seen/felt the OG carbon fiber to really appreciate how nice it was.  Still, can't really complain all too much on these retros...
Chlorine samples on ebay.

Trydan - me too man 
30t6p3b.gif
 Otherwise, they did seem to do them justice (bubble size aside).
SinnerP - how did I not realize the chlorines were navy? Sort of want....

Trydan - me too man 
30t6p3b.gif
 Otherwise, they did seem to do them justice (bubble size aside).
SinnerP - how did I not realize the chlorines were navy? Sort of want....

^ Haha, the different lighting can play tricks. But when pics surfaced a while back, I could tell they were navy... I posted a pic of a Tampa Bay Rays jersey and the colors were a close-match.

^ Haha, the different lighting can play tricks. But when pics surfaced a while back, I could tell they were navy... I posted a pic of a Tampa Bay Rays jersey and the colors were a close-match.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Those chlorines are very interesting.
Yeah they are, just might have to change the laces to black but other than that they look good.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Those chlorines are very interesting.
Yeah they are, just might have to change the laces to black but other than that they look good.

Not bad. not bad at all.. Are these stiff in the upper? I bought a pair of the GD II greys at an outlet and they are beyond unwearable on the onset. Break in time seems to be a couple weeks on those.

The "carbon fiber" looks like some sort of weave of plastic beads a little kid would make in kindergarten.
weepon1.gif

Not bad. not bad at all.. Are these stiff in the upper? I bought a pair of the GD II greys at an outlet and they are beyond unwearable on the onset. Break in time seems to be a couple weeks on those.

The "carbon fiber" looks like some sort of weave of plastic beads a little kid would make in kindergarten.
weepon1.gif

university blue instead of chlorine would have gotten me to buy, still very nice looking though

university blue instead of chlorine would have gotten me to buy, still very nice looking though

Well, these are selling out at a lot of spots in NYC. At the risk of hypin' these up, I wouldn't sleep on these. Copped the last pair at a spot which was my size.

Well, these are selling out at a lot of spots in NYC. At the risk of hypin' these up, I wouldn't sleep on these. Copped the last pair at a spot which was my size.

I don't want to take a risk on these so they are a MUST along w/ the Bordeauxs.

Although, these might be copped a week after RD.

I don't want to take a risk on these so they are a MUST along w/ the Bordeauxs.

Although, these might be copped a week after RD.

Back
Top Bottom