Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

Originally Posted by bigj505

people say they gonna wait for the outlets like its a guarantee they will be easily available if/when they do.

the bgrade freshwater situation was pure luck for NT. dude that put us on didnt even realize the greatness of his post
laugh.gif

pretty much.

the griffey 1 smoked and resale was goin pretty high, this should do just as good if not better, esp with summer coming up and the same price point.

you wanna sit and wait for a maybe if they go on sale?
laugh.gif
go ahead

2 pairs copped
pimp.gif

people say they gonna wait for the outlets like its a guarantee they will be easily available if/when they do.

the bgrade freshwater situation was pure luck for NT. dude that put us on didnt even realize the greatness of his post
laugh.gif

pretty much.

the griffey 1 smoked and resale was goin pretty high, this should do just as good if not better, esp with summer coming up and the same price point.

laugh.gif
go ahead

2 pairs copped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by joeman1515

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Must cop... To be honest these might be outlet bound as well.. I'll wait

outlet bound
roll.gif
not the freshwaters at least, and the oranges seem to be selling well, if you are waiting to cop at the outlets you may be disappointed.

anyone get tracking or anything from deadstockshoes? love the 100 dollar price tag but i hate waiting on kicks especially when its a pre order

freshwater griffey 1s, and royal/volts hit outlets, and they were the two most popular colorways, so it wouldn't surprise me if they do hit outlets honestly
I guess some ppl just don't know. Do your research! Just b/c they sell in a few places doesn't mean they will sell out. It's that simple daniel son!!

*mens warehouse voice* I guarantee it!!

Must cop... To be honest these might be outlet bound as well.. I'll wait

outlet bound
roll.gif
not the freshwaters at least, and the oranges seem to be selling well, if you are waiting to cop at the outlets you may be disappointed.

anyone get tracking or anything from deadstockshoes? love the 100 dollar price tag but i hate waiting on kicks especially when its a pre order

freshwater griffey 1s, and royal/volts hit outlets, and they were the two most popular colorways, so it wouldn't surprise me if they do hit outlets honestly
I guess some ppl just don't know. Do your research! Just b/c they sell in a few places doesn't mean they will sell out. It's that simple daniel son!!

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Originally Posted by dimez81

These will sell out guarantee . If the paint are like the soles with the first og I recommend doubling up. The freshwater's 1's and 2's copped mutiple because the paint gets marked up easily with all the white. Trust me, griffeys are my second favorite sneaker of all times and this is the only shoe Ive had so many times..I recommend buying 2 pairs if you can. The sole will get dirty and marked up fast. fast

You seriously buy 2 pairs because you figure they'll get marked up? And stop wearing the first pair once they do? Just learn to use a paintbrush and do touchups on the midsoles when/if they need it. Takes like 5 minutes and couldn't be easier. Unless you're a 10.5, in which case sell me your used ones for cheap once they get a couple smears
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
It just depends what shoes they are,  and griffeys are just one of those shoes  I do....They're one my favorite.  Not because of just the paint but just to have down the road.   I dont stop wearing it,  they just become my beaters.

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Originally Posted by dimez81

These will sell out guarantee . If the paint are like the soles with the first og I recommend doubling up. The freshwater's 1's and 2's copped mutiple because the paint gets marked up easily with all the white. Trust me, griffeys are my second favorite sneaker of all times and this is the only shoe Ive had so many times..I recommend buying 2 pairs if you can. The sole will get dirty and marked up fast. fast

You seriously buy 2 pairs because you figure they'll get marked up? And stop wearing the first pair once they do? Just learn to use a paintbrush and do touchups on the midsoles when/if they need it. Takes like 5 minutes and couldn't be easier. Unless you're a 10.5, in which case sell me your used ones for cheap once they get a couple smears
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
It just depends what shoes they are,  and griffeys are just one of those shoes  I do....They're one my favorite.  Not because of just the paint but just to have down the road.   I dont stop wearing it,  they just become my beaters.

Damn I love this show
I had both the grey/red & wht/reds from the 1st retro n wore them MFs to death!
And i plan on doin it aaaaall over again
I was always in the minority that perfered the AMG2 over the AMG1
FWs copped, Oranges copped
I beggin for a retro of the wht/spark blues

Damn I love this show
I had both the grey/red & wht/reds from the 1st retro n wore them MFs to death!
And i plan on doin it aaaaall over again
I was always in the minority that perfered the AMG2 over the AMG1
FWs copped, Oranges copped
I beggin for a retro of the wht/spark blues

Originally Posted by BinYe

c63anazco wrote:

No Thanks. Not my fav out of the Griffey line

That doesn't make any sense.

The bordeaux's are far from my favorite in the line... but i ain't gonna talk all broke on the internet
and skip on it cuz its not on a priority-to-cop list.

That's the equivalent to going to your girl and saying, "Naw boo, i ain't taking you out for New Years
Eve cuz July 4th got gooder fire works.

Swear to god the average sneaker head has the iq of two grapes.

(i'm just messing with you babygirl... i love these II's though).

laugh.gif

gooder, you're a funny dude
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

c63anazco wrote:

No Thanks. Not my fav out of the Griffey line

That doesn't make any sense.

The bordeaux's are far from my favorite in the line... but i ain't gonna talk all broke on the internet
and skip on it cuz its not on a priority-to-cop list.

That's the equivalent to going to your girl and saying, "Naw boo, i ain't taking you out for New Years
Eve cuz July 4th got gooder fire works.

Swear to god the average sneaker head has the iq of two grapes.

(i'm just messing with you babygirl... i love these II's though).

laugh.gif

gooder, you're a funny dude
laugh.gif

outlet bound
roll.gif

alright agree to disagree i guess you will "show me" when 5 outlets around the US get a few size runs..its not an issue or knowing and not knowing its disagreeing, ya the AGM 1's hit the outlets but who was actually able to cop a pair? how many pairs were there? thats my only point, if you really want them cop them now.

"people say they gonna wait for the outlets like its a guarantee they will be easily available if/when they do.

laugh.gif
"

bigj seems to agree with me, i see a similar situation here some bgrades MAY hit the outlets, good luck beating resellers, employees, and better hope its at one of your local outlets or you find out where they are and get a call in real quick

outlet bound
roll.gif

alright agree to disagree i guess you will "show me" when 5 outlets around the US get a few size runs..its not an issue or knowing and not knowing its disagreeing, ya the AGM 1's hit the outlets but who was actually able to cop a pair? how many pairs were there? thats my only point, if you really want them cop them now.

"people say they gonna wait for the outlets like its a guarantee they will be easily available if/when they do.

laugh.gif
"

bigj seems to agree with me, i see a similar situation here some bgrades MAY hit the outlets, good luck beating resellers, employees, and better hope its at one of your local outlets or you find out where they are and get a call in real quick

Quality of everything on this shoe looks amazing. From the materials, to the stitching, to the colors. Wow.

Quality of everything on this shoe looks amazing. From the materials, to the stitching, to the colors. Wow.

I get what he means about the marks, damn polyurethane midsoles! When I was in middle/high school (90's-00's) I swear I would stay away from any shoe with them and stuck to phylon because it was easier to clean and wouldn't yellow as fast.

And yes any shoe has a better chance of hitting outlets these days. It's just a matter of how many, what size run and what DM's, RM's fight for them.

I get what he means about the marks, damn polyurethane midsoles! When I was in middle/high school (90's-00's) I swear I would stay away from any shoe with them and stuck to phylon because it was easier to clean and wouldn't yellow as fast.

And yes any shoe has a better chance of hitting outlets these days. It's just a matter of how many, what size run and what DM's, RM's fight for them.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Im really happy with niking not messing this up.  They really doing a good job with nike retro, the only problem I had with the griffey 1 was the air bubble, but as long as they stick to the shape its all good.  So glad they didn't mess these up like the dt max.

everything hits outlets but im just saying to count on getting them is a whole different story.
you have to fight with bulk buyers, lying employees, people your size. you also have to be deliberate with calling them to ensure you arent the last person to know they are there.
another thing is the price that they will be sold at. the shoes are 140 and could be sent to outlets for 119. then its like wow, after shipping, i paid the same thing i would have paid had i copped on release date.

if you want to rely on anything, id say rely on using that good $30 off FTL/FA coupon and cop for $110
pimp.gif

Im really happy with niking not messing this up.  They really doing a good job with nike retro, the only problem I had with the griffey 1 was the air bubble, but as long as they stick to the shape its all good.  So glad they didn't mess these up like the dt max.

everything hits outlets but im just saying to count on getting them is a whole different story.
you have to fight with bulk buyers, lying employees, people your size. you also have to be deliberate with calling them to ensure you arent the last person to know they are there.
another thing is the price that they will be sold at. the shoes are 140 and could be sent to outlets for 119. then its like wow, after shipping, i paid the same thing i would have paid had i copped on release date.

if you want to rely on anything, id say rely on using that good $30 off FTL/FA coupon and cop for $110
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Very true, I know for a fact when I was working and managing S&R at an outlet, if there was anything good in a 11.5, 12 or XXL, it never hit the floor. As soon as that box opened, I'd take my break and pay for it. Also when we got the B grade 11's the first time, pretty much the small sizes hit the floor since the employees bought up everything good. The 2nd time they came around they raised the price because they knew they could sell them for more and even then most of the employees stacked up with their 40% off.

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif

pretty much.

laugh.gif
go ahead

2 pairs copped
pimp.gif
i been lucky with getting the air griffey max 1's at different price points at outlets
if i get more colorways of the AGM 1's great if not its not that big of a deal

i already have the colors i really wanted of this shoe 

and the same with this shoe 

pimp.gif
Very true, I know for a fact when I was working and managing S&R at an outlet, if there was anything good in a 11.5, 12 or XXL, it never hit the floor. As soon as that box opened, I'd take my break and pay for it. Also when we got the B grade 11's the first time, pretty much the small sizes hit the floor since the employees bought up everything good. The 2nd time they came around they raised the price because they knew they could sell them for more and even then most of the employees stacked up with their 40% off.

Back
Top Bottom