Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

those black/grey/blue griffs look DOPE!

orange/silver/whites looks like ehhhh to my in person. saw them at footaction this weekend.

red griffey jrs look like they are the best of that shoe model

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Must cop... To be honest these might be outlet bound as well.. I'll wait

outlet bound
roll.gif
not the freshwaters at least, and the oranges seem to be selling well, if you are waiting to cop at the outlets you may be disappointed.

anyone get tracking or anything from deadstockshoes? love the 100 dollar price tag but i hate waiting on kicks especially when its a pre order

outlet bound
roll.gif
not the freshwaters at least, and the oranges seem to be selling well, if you are waiting to cop at the outlets you may be disappointed.

anyone get tracking or anything from deadstockshoes? love the 100 dollar price tag but i hate waiting on kicks especially when its a pre order

Originally Posted by joeman1515

outlet bound
roll.gif

freshwater griffey 1s, and royal/volts hit outlets, and they were the two most popular colorways, so it wouldn't surprise me if they do hit outlets honestly

outlet bound
roll.gif

freshwater griffey 1s, and royal/volts hit outlets, and they were the two most popular colorways, so it wouldn't surprise me if they do hit outlets honestly

Originally Posted by daaznfella

outlet bound
roll.gif

the AGM1s only hit outlets because nike restocked them to death

outlet bound
roll.gif

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

outlet bound
roll.gif

glad they did because
i paid no more then $70.00 for each of the 4 color ways of the air griffey max 1's 

i hope nike does this with more of there releases 

thats why i am going to wait it off for the red/black/white colorway to hit the outlets also 

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

outlet bound
roll.gif

glad they did because
i paid no more then $70.00 for each of the 4 color ways of the air griffey max 1's 

i hope nike does this with more of there releases 

thats why i am going to wait it off for the red/black/white colorway to hit the outlets also 

Retro what?!

Broke out my OG's today to break some necks before the masses have em. Been at least 3 years since the last wear.
30t6p3b.gif

zoc7c5.jpg

Retro what?!

Broke out my OG's today to break some necks before the masses have em. Been at least 3 years since the last wear.
30t6p3b.gif

zoc7c5.jpg

outlet bound
roll.gif

it wouldnt totally surprise me i guess but the amount of outlets and pairs isnt guaranteed, doubt any outlets out around Seattle will get them just like the AM1 "QS" dropped in 09 restocked till death and finally hit outlets 2 years later I think its safe to say the "first wave" of these will sell out. These are an auto pick up for me so Im not waiting or chancing it.

Those OG's look nice love the way the tounge sits up high, hoping thats the case with the retros

outlet bound
roll.gif

it wouldnt totally surprise me i guess but the amount of outlets and pairs isnt guaranteed, doubt any outlets out around Seattle will get them just like the AM1 "QS" dropped in 09 restocked till death and finally hit outlets 2 years later I think its safe to say the "first wave" of these will sell out. These are an auto pick up for me so Im not waiting or chancing it.

Those OG's look nice love the way the tounge sits up high, hoping thats the case with the retros

These will sell out guarantee . If the paint are like the soles with the first og I recommend doubling up. The freshwater's 1's and 2's copped mutiple because the paint gets marked up easily with all the white. Trust me, griffeys are my second favorite sneaker of all times and this is the only shoe Ive had so many times..I recommend buying 2 pairs if you can. The sole will get dirty and marked up fast. fast

These will sell out guarantee . If the paint are like the soles with the first og I recommend doubling up. The freshwater's 1's and 2's copped mutiple because the paint gets marked up easily with all the white. Trust me, griffeys are my second favorite sneaker of all times and this is the only shoe Ive had so many times..I recommend buying 2 pairs if you can. The sole will get dirty and marked up fast. fast

people say they gonna wait for the outlets like its a guarantee they will be easily available if/when they do.

the bgrade freshwater situation was pure luck for NT. dude that put us on didnt even realize the greatness of his post
laugh.gif

people say they gonna wait for the outlets like its a guarantee they will be easily available if/when they do.

the bgrade freshwater situation was pure luck for NT. dude that put us on didnt even realize the greatness of his post
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

You seriously buy 2 pairs because you figure they'll get marked up? And stop wearing the first pair once they do? Just learn to use a paintbrush and do touchups on the midsoles when/if they need it. Takes like 5 minutes and couldn't be easier. Unless you're a 10.5, in which case sell me your used ones for cheap once they get a couple smears
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

You seriously buy 2 pairs because you figure they'll get marked up? And stop wearing the first pair once they do? Just learn to use a paintbrush and do touchups on the midsoles when/if they need it. Takes like 5 minutes and couldn't be easier. Unless you're a 10.5, in which case sell me your used ones for cheap once they get a couple smears
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom