NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

laugh.gif
UPandCOMING32 wrote:

Originally Posted by purplehazen

word i'll do 250 right now.. wonder why they so low..

1. they suck
2. theyre a GR (pearl foam quantity or greater)
3. they will sit
4. they suck

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pretty much.

Somebody please tell me........ why does nike keep using clear soles??? I dont understand why they just wont do a solid color sole (preferably black).

Somebody please tell me........ why does nike keep using clear soles??? I dont understand why they just wont do a solid color sole (preferably black).

THESE WILL NOT RETAIL FOR $235.00 IT WAS A MISPRINT SNEAKERHOTLINE (THE SITE WHO LEAKED THE FIRST OFFICIAL PICS) WERE SELLING THEM FOR $235 FOR LIKE A HOUR SOLD A FEW PAIRS AND THEN BUMPED THEM UP TO $300.00. IT ONLY TAKES ONE STUPID "SNEAKER BLOG" TO MAKE A MISTAKE LIKE THIS TO PISS OFF COSUMERS BUT TRUST ME THESE WILL RETAIL FOR $200.00

THESE WILL NOT RETAIL FOR $235.00 IT WAS A MISPRINT SNEAKERHOTLINE (THE SITE WHO LEAKED THE FIRST OFFICIAL PICS) WERE SELLING THEM FOR $235 FOR LIKE A HOUR SOLD A FEW PAIRS AND THEN BUMPED THEM UP TO $300.00. IT ONLY TAKES ONE STUPID "SNEAKER BLOG" TO MAKE A MISTAKE LIKE THIS TO PISS OFF COSUMERS BUT TRUST ME THESE WILL RETAIL FOR $200.00

Stay with the bright shiny TRUE classic crayola type colors. Is this Nike's attempt at being "green"? I swear thats the same color you see on all of these "green" electric cars

0_61_prius_green.jpg

Stay with the bright shiny TRUE classic crayola type colors. Is this Nike's attempt at being "green"? I swear thats the same color you see on all of these "green" electric cars

0_61_prius_green.jpg

not really feelin these, a black solid sole would have done them justice but the icy sole throws em off imo...easy pass...would rather cop the pewters over these any day

not really feelin these, a black solid sole would have done them justice but the icy sole throws em off imo...easy pass...would rather cop the pewters over these any day

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Damn. That serious ?

The Sole Looks Decent But From The Looks Of It The Green Isnt Dark Enough For Me...

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Damn. That serious ?

The Sole Looks Decent But From The Looks Of It The Green Isnt Dark Enough For Me...

I'm surprised but I actually like the color. Being Pro's really bring them down though

I'm surprised but I actually like the color. Being Pro's really bring them down though

Back
Top Bottom