NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

235???? for a pretty much a casual basketball shoe??

nope bad enough im probably going to spend 200 on royal foams.

235???? for a pretty much a casual basketball shoe??

nope bad enough im probably going to spend 200 on royal foams.

I won't be paying 235, but I am looking forward to these... if the price tag is over 200 on RD, it'll remain in the store til it goes down...

I won't be paying 235, but I am looking forward to these... if the price tag is over 200 on RD, it'll remain in the store til it goes down...

laugh.gif
@ the price. its worse than the colorway
laugh.gif

Price FAIL
Colorway FAIL
EASY PASS

man Nike, all you had to do was a black upper with an "electric green" swoosh and you wouldve had success, is that so hard
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
@ the price. its worse than the colorway
laugh.gif

Price FAIL
Colorway FAIL
EASY PASS

man Nike, all you had to do was a black upper with an "electric green" swoosh and you wouldve had success, is that so hard
30t6p3b.gif

Can we get a no flash pic? The newest eggplants look way different with and without the flash. And those Marqueessole pictures you can even see the glare. They might be darker than what we're seeing based on the wear test pic. The darker the better.

Can we get a no flash pic? The newest eggplants look way different with and without the flash. And those Marqueessole pictures you can even see the glare. They might be darker than what we're seeing based on the wear test pic. The darker the better.

I'd pay for another pair of Blue Foams before shelling out the extra 35 for these.

Nike's one facetious corporate icecream truck.

I'd pay for another pair of Blue Foams before shelling out the extra 35 for these.

Nike's one facetious corporate icecream truck.

Wait...
$235?!
I guess I should've checked out the other pages.
They've bumped their heads with that.
*waits for another price increase on Foams PERIOD*

Wait...
$235?!
I guess I should've checked out the other pages.
They've bumped their heads with that.
*waits for another price increase on Foams PERIOD*

these are fresh, but $235 is an easy pass. guess we'll just have to see what price nike really releases them at.

these are fresh, but $235 is an easy pass. guess we'll just have to see what price nike really releases them at.

Back
Top Bottom