NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Originally Posted by Executive76

they look like someone colored the pearls with a highlighter

I don't think the retail price went up...we haven't heard of any price change with the Royals or Pewters and they all release in 2011 but who knows

agreed, they almost look like a pair of pearl gone wrong and decided they had something... dam 235 sounds a little crazy, especially if the quality isnt going to be all that... they still dope

Originally Posted by Executive76

they look like someone colored the pearls with a highlighter

I don't think the retail price went up...we haven't heard of any price change with the Royals or Pewters and they all release in 2011 but who knows

agreed, they almost look like a pair of pearl gone wrong and decided they had something... dam 235 sounds a little crazy, especially if the quality isnt going to be all that... they still dope

New pics have changed my opinion. They dope.

I'm guessing the $235 inflated MSRP is due to the fact that the blue soles ****** the process of yellowing. Still, $200 was tipping it. Pearls are still sitting for christ sakes!

Nike #*@?

New pics have changed my opinion. They dope.

I'm guessing the $235 inflated MSRP is due to the fact that the blue soles ****** the process of yellowing. Still, $200 was tipping it. Pearls are still sitting for christ sakes!

Nike #*@?

Wear test.

20101129143440-300x225.jpg

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2010/11/nike-air-foamposite-one-electric-green-new-images/

Originally Posted by solestothestreet

Looks like the same thing will happen with these as the Dr. Doom... Sales Rack!
dooms never went on sale in ny.....second fastest sneaker in da fantastic 4 pack.

Originally Posted by solestothestreet

Looks like the same thing will happen with these as the Dr. Doom... Sales Rack!
dooms never went on sale in ny.....second fastest sneaker in da fantastic 4 pack.

I doubt Nike will charge that much unless its bundled with a shirt or something else.

Foamposites are $200 and even at that price some of them sit for awhile.

I doubt Nike will charge that much unless its bundled with a shirt or something else.

Foamposites are $200 and even at that price some of them sit for awhile.

they look darker in the wear test pic.. there has to be an explanation for the price changing... its a shame i still might cop at the price, i feel like a sucker... it was probably a typo

they look darker in the wear test pic.. there has to be an explanation for the price changing... its a shame i still might cop at the price, i feel like a sucker... it was probably a typo

does a check really change the shoe THAT much? like REALLY? but hey i guess everyone has there opinion. and IMO they look like the same shoe..

anywhoz.. these look ok.. I have mixed feeling on them.. these will sit for a while. will try n cop with a discount. and if they mark up the price LOL at you nike

does a check really change the shoe THAT much? like REALLY? but hey i guess everyone has there opinion. and IMO they look like the same shoe..

anywhoz.. these look ok.. I have mixed feeling on them.. these will sit for a while. will try n cop with a discount. and if they mark up the price LOL at you nike

I can't front...
those are...
kinda nice.
I CANNOT rock that flava though.It's just not me.

I can't front...
those are...
kinda nice.
I CANNOT rock that flava though.It's just not me.

Back
Top Bottom