NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Originally Posted by bigj505

these are already on ebay for 254 shipped
laugh.gif

not too much over retail
laugh.gif

So far these are a pass. Maybe my mind will change with me seein these in person and a discount

So far these are a pass. Maybe my mind will change with me seein these in person and a discount

235 is a little steep, but seeing how much dudes on here don't like them, I guess I'm going to be able to pick these up on discount easily.

These are going to be fire IMO. They aren't that BRIGHT neon. It's a more subtle, bland neon. I can already see the type of i.sh I would wear with these.

235 is a little steep, but seeing how much dudes on here don't like them, I guess I'm going to be able to pick these up on discount easily.

These are going to be fire IMO. They aren't that BRIGHT neon. It's a more subtle, bland neon. I can already see the type of i.sh I would wear with these.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Co-sign. I've got sneakers in just about every color but these, im going to freak them something vicious...on discount of course since I know the beasts wont be after them.Don't know about the new retail price but if the eggplants, coppers and pearls going on sale is a sign of the future, the price hike may be nikes way of accounting for the fact their shoes will probably end up on sale.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Co-sign. I've got sneakers in just about every color but these, im going to freak them something vicious...on discount of course since I know the beasts wont be after them.Don't know about the new retail price but if the eggplants, coppers and pearls going on sale is a sign of the future, the price hike may be nikes way of accounting for the fact their shoes will probably end up on sale.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by purplehazen

word i'll do 250 right now.. wonder why they so low..

1. they suck
2. theyre a GR (pearl foam quantity or greater)
3. they will sit
4. they suck

thanks. they will eventually grow on you

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by purplehazen

word i'll do 250 right now.. wonder why they so low..

1. they suck
2. theyre a GR (pearl foam quantity or greater)
3. they will sit
4. they suck

thanks. they will eventually grow on you

All I know is if mofos cop these joints for $235 retail....don't be suprised if Nike starts selling ALL future drops for that same price.
I'm not paying $235 for NOBODY'S FOAMS. Funny thing is, stores treat Foamposites like gold mines. It's almost Christmas & Pearl are STILL going for retail round these parts.
30t6p3b.gif

All I know is if mofos cop these joints for $235 retail....don't be suprised if Nike starts selling ALL future drops for that same price.
I'm not paying $235 for NOBODY'S FOAMS. Funny thing is, stores treat Foamposites like gold mines. It's almost Christmas & Pearl are STILL going for retail round these parts.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom