NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

these are gonna do horrid..

if pearls did just "OK" and were more wanted by us sneaker heads, and you can still find em in stores.

the average person is going to say " oh green? i can do green" and these will sit.

and the die hard foam heads are gonna cop along with the new generation of foam heads.

will be alot of pairs left ...

cactus and bred foams status anyone?

if pearls did just "OK" and were more wanted by us sneaker heads, and you can still find em in stores.

the average person is going to say " oh green? i can do green" and these will sit.

and the die hard foam heads are gonna cop along with the new generation of foam heads.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

pearls did just fine.
they produced a million, billion pairs tho.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

pearls did just fine.
they produced a million, billion pairs tho.

indifferent.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Besides the color just being horrible, they're being released the same year as pewters and royals. Nobodys gonna buy these. Nike, *#% ? I'll cop these for $30 shipped.

Besides the color just being horrible, they're being released the same year as pewters and royals. Nobodys gonna buy these. Nike, *#% ? I'll cop these for $30 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom