NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

maybe if the green was darker....but still
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

235 is a little steep, but seeing how much dudes on here don't like them, I guess I'm going to be able to pick these up on discount easily.

These are going to be fire IMO. They aren't that BRIGHT neon. It's a more subtle, bland neon. I can already see the type of i.sh I would wear with these.

Co-sign. I've got sneakers in just about every color but these, im going to freak them something vicious...on discount of course since I know the beasts wont be after them. Don't know about the new retail price but if the eggplants, coppers and pearls going on sale is a sign of the future,

the price hike may be nikes way of accounting for the fact their shoes will probably end up on sale.
Hum. *scratches temple... then his scrotumus*

That point is very valid like a Kci and JoJo ballad.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

235 is a little steep, but seeing how much dudes on here don't like them, I guess I'm going to be able to pick these up on discount easily.

These are going to be fire IMO. They aren't that BRIGHT neon. It's a more subtle, bland neon. I can already see the type of i.sh I would wear with these.

Co-sign. I've got sneakers in just about every color but these, im going to freak them something vicious...on discount of course since I know the beasts wont be after them. Don't know about the new retail price but if the eggplants, coppers and pearls going on sale is a sign of the future,

the price hike may be nikes way of accounting for the fact their shoes will probably end up on sale.
Hum. *scratches temple... then his scrotumus*

That point is very valid like a Kci and JoJo ballad.

laugh.gif
MrDozo wrote:

Besides the color just being horrible, they're being released the same year as pewters and royals. Nobodys gonna buy these. Nike, *#% ? I'll cop these for $30 shipped.

laugh.gif
  They Wouldnt Even Last Past $100 Shipped... The Main Reason The Pearls Didnt Sell Out Was Because 1. There Were Alot Of Pairs Made To Go Around, And 2. Because Theyre $200... Dudes Aint Tryna Pay 2 Bills These Days... Im Not Disappointed In These But Still They Coulda Been Just A Bit Better. A Darker Shade Of Green And A Glow In The Dark Sole Would Have Been Beautiful On These...
tired.gif

laugh.gif
MrDozo wrote:

Besides the color just being horrible, they're being released the same year as pewters and royals. Nobodys gonna buy these. Nike, *#% ? I'll cop these for $30 shipped.

laugh.gif
  They Wouldnt Even Last Past $100 Shipped... The Main Reason The Pearls Didnt Sell Out Was Because 1. There Were Alot Of Pairs Made To Go Around, And 2. Because Theyre $200... Dudes Aint Tryna Pay 2 Bills These Days... Im Not Disappointed In These But Still They Coulda Been Just A Bit Better. A Darker Shade Of Green And A Glow In The Dark Sole Would Have Been Beautiful On These...
tired.gif

A darker green with a glow in the dark sole would have been awesome. Obviously I was exaggerating with the $30 shipped comment.

A darker green with a glow in the dark sole would have been awesome. Obviously I was exaggerating with the $30 shipped comment.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

More pictures...

624041-300_1_624041-300-aw.jpg

624041-300_2_624041-300-bw.jpg
Best pics to date.

I really need to see these in person. Green is very subtle in some pics and more apparent in others.

Can't wait for the F&F.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

More pictures...

624041-300_1_624041-300-aw.jpg

624041-300_2_624041-300-bw.jpg
Best pics to date.

I really need to see these in person. Green is very subtle in some pics and more apparent in others.

Can't wait for the F&F.

A darker green would've been much better, and why would they put the blue sole with a green upper? Nike, think before you do stuff.

A darker green would've been much better, and why would they put the blue sole with a green upper? Nike, think before you do stuff.

Back
Top Bottom