Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Damn, I shouldn't have blown my paycheck. 
frown.gif

Forgot these were releasing.

Stopped in at the bala FL and a few other heads were there as well asking about the release and pairs looks like this shoe might be worth getting up early for. Again if your in the Philly area bala FL has 18 pairs.

Stopped in at the bala FL and a few other heads were there as well asking about the release and pairs looks like this shoe might be worth getting up early for. Again if your in the Philly area bala FL has 18 pairs.

you think footaction will try and pull some funny stuff if i try to use a merchandice return card on these? i got 1 for $141 and i'd pay the difference. it says nothing on the card about it but you know how some managers tend to play childish games. either way if they b.s i have no problem making a scene and calling corporate but it shouldn't have to go that route in the first place.

you think footaction will try and pull some funny stuff if i try to use a merchandice return card on these? i got 1 for $141 and i'd pay the difference. it says nothing on the card about it but you know how some managers tend to play childish games. either way if they b.s i have no problem making a scene and calling corporate but it shouldn't have to go that route in the first place.

Sup Ced. All depends on the manager at the store. I remember my old manager at Footaction will give his own employees a hard time purchasing anything during release days, even worse for customers during big releases.  Then my new manager comes in and everything is all good always. Just depends. I would call first and ask than going there tomorrow and be shot down.

Sup Ced. All depends on the manager at the store. I remember my old manager at Footaction will give his own employees a hard time purchasing anything during release days, even worse for customers during big releases.  Then my new manager comes in and everything is all good always. Just depends. I would call first and ask than going there tomorrow and be shot down.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

you think footaction will try and pull some funny stuff if i try to use a merchandice return card on these?
How are they "pulling stuff" when you "pulling some stuff" from the jump?  j/j or course, but still. 
laugh.gif

It's common knowledge that those are a "no go" on "hot" releases in high demand areas, particular Jordan retros and Foams now. 

As a consumer, I don't see the difference.  But I guess people have abused it enough on launched date products for them to take action.

Cash, Credit, Debit... No layaway, none of those "returned item" cards... Again, in "high demand" areas, or a pick manager at the store.

Corporate may kiss your butt via e-mail/phone, but they'll high five the store that denied you behind your back.

Just relaying what I know...

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

you think footaction will try and pull some funny stuff if i try to use a merchandice return card on these?
How are they "pulling stuff" when you "pulling some stuff" from the jump?  j/j or course, but still. 
laugh.gif

It's common knowledge that those are a "no go" on "hot" releases in high demand areas, particular Jordan retros and Foams now. 

As a consumer, I don't see the difference.  But I guess people have abused it enough on launched date products for them to take action.

Cash, Credit, Debit... No layaway, none of those "returned item" cards... Again, in "high demand" areas, or a pick manager at the store.

Corporate may kiss your butt via e-mail/phone, but they'll high five the store that denied you behind your back.

Just relaying what I know...

Back
Top Bottom