Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Sometimes it just pays to have a connect
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

4prs 1 on a discount

Can we make it an NT rule to take the "nect" off "connect" if you paying full price?

Just sayin'...

**Ye'shouldershrug

I'll leave now. 
laugh.gif

Good luck to all.

Can we make it an NT rule to take the "nect" off "connect" if you paying full price?

Just sayin'...

**Ye'shouldershrug

I'll leave now. 
laugh.gif

Good luck to all.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Just sayin'...

**Ye'shouldershrug

I'll leave now. 
laugh.gif

Good luck to all.

lol i saw that too. Got a connect and still paying retail? Oooooook

Just sayin'...

**Ye'shouldershrug

I'll leave now. 
laugh.gif

Good luck to all.

lol i saw that too. Got a connect and still paying retail? Oooooook

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

you think footaction will try and pull some funny stuff if i try to use a merchandice return card on these?
How are they "pulling stuff" when you "pulling some stuff" from the jump?  j/j or course, but still. 
laugh.gif

It's common knowledge that those are a "no go" on "hot" releases in high demand areas, particular Jordan retros and Foams now. 

As a consumer, I don't see the difference.  But I guess people have abused it enough on launched date products for them to take action.

Cash, Credit, Debit... No layaway, none of those "returned item" cards... Again, in "high demand" areas, or a pick manager at the store.

Corporate may kiss your butt via e-mail/phone, but they'll high five the store that denied you behind your back.

Just relaying what I know...

i see where your coming from but i would honestly be shocked if i were to get shut down since im paying around $70 out of my own pocket and it says nothing about certain items being excluded on the card.  anyhow i doubt these sell well at the spot ima go to (crenshaw mall) as there's no real demand for foams in the so cal area but if they were to pull something i would just cop at retail and call corporate and most likely they would make the store honor it, refund me and have me purchase them again but it shouldn't be a hassle since it doesn't say anything about exclusions on the card.

i got the card because i exchanged some kobes i didn't want and i couldn't find nothing in store i wanted at the time and i didn't want them to drop in value so i took the return card the manager offered and figured it would be handy to use on the foams

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

you think footaction will try and pull some funny stuff if i try to use a merchandice return card on these?
How are they "pulling stuff" when you "pulling some stuff" from the jump?  j/j or course, but still. 
laugh.gif

It's common knowledge that those are a "no go" on "hot" releases in high demand areas, particular Jordan retros and Foams now. 

As a consumer, I don't see the difference.  But I guess people have abused it enough on launched date products for them to take action.

Cash, Credit, Debit... No layaway, none of those "returned item" cards... Again, in "high demand" areas, or a pick manager at the store.

Corporate may kiss your butt via e-mail/phone, but they'll high five the store that denied you behind your back.

Just relaying what I know...

i see where your coming from but i would honestly be shocked if i were to get shut down since im paying around $70 out of my own pocket and it says nothing about certain items being excluded on the card.  anyhow i doubt these sell well at the spot ima go to (crenshaw mall) as there's no real demand for foams in the so cal area but if they were to pull something i would just cop at retail and call corporate and most likely they would make the store honor it, refund me and have me purchase them again but it shouldn't be a hassle since it doesn't say anything about exclusions on the card.

i got the card because i exchanged some kobes i didn't want and i couldn't find nothing in store i wanted at the time and i didn't want them to drop in value so i took the return card the manager offered and figured it would be handy to use on the foams

Stupid question, but...

Did the Royals or Retro's re-stock on NDC following their initial release? I'm asking because I"m still 50/50 on getting one or two pairs now.

Stupid question, but...

Did the Royals or Retro's re-stock on NDC following their initial release? I'm asking because I"m still 50/50 on getting one or two pairs now.

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

My only question is 1 is FNL dot com gonna have these? (do they usually? first foam purchase)

and 2 can I use this $20 reward they gave me for spending 400 dollars wit them?
looks like its NDC or Eastbay/FTL/FTA for foamposites?

That is correct. FNL won't start carrying foams (potentially) until next year 
wink.gif

My only question is 1 is FNL dot com gonna have these? (do they usually? first foam purchase)

and 2 can I use this $20 reward they gave me for spending 400 dollars wit them?
looks like its NDC or Eastbay/FTL/FTA for foamposites?

That is correct. FNL won't start carrying foams (potentially) until next year 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom