Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

will the 25$ off 100$ order code i received in my eastbay catalog work with these?
Hey man, I only got a 15% off 75 with my Eastbay catalog...trying to hook me up?

I will be shocked and surprised if the 15% coupon works for eastbay
Eastbay never lets coupons work on new stuff, it usually has to sit for 3 years before its eligible 

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Hey man, I only got a 15% off 75 with my Eastbay catalog...trying to hook me up?
Eastbay never lets coupons work on new stuff, it usually has to sit for 3 years before its eligible
We try to keep our prices as low as possible. Many times our items all already priced as low the as the manufacturers will allow. In these situations discounting the items would breach agreements. This explains that while we can not allow any % off or $ off discounts on excluded items, any shipping promotions can still be used. Sorry for the inconvenience guys.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

We try to keep our prices as low as possible. Many times our items all already priced as low the as the manufacturers will allow. In these situations discounting the items would breach agreements. This explains that while we can not allow any % off or $ off discounts on excluded items, any shipping promotions can still be used. Sorry for the inconvenience guys.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Socal heads,
Nike Ontario has 5 pairs for $150. All size 10s. May I add they're part of the hash sale 
pimp.gif

Came out to $85
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

will the 25$ off 100$ order code i received in my eastbay catalog work with these?

i'd be shocked if ANY type of coupon worked on these lol

i'd be shocked if ANY type of coupon worked on these lol

Originally Posted by theproblemchild5

Socal heads,
Nike Ontario has 5 pairs for $150. All size 10s. May I add they're part of the hash sale 
pimp.gif

Came out to $85
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
THIS IS TRUE but only good for in store purchases, just got off the phone with them and they definitely have at least one pair left. Living in CT and having to pay the 150+cali tax+ship, id rather try my luck in store. Nice update for all you socal heads, good looking out problemchild

Originally Posted by theproblemchild5

Socal heads,
pimp.gif

Came out to $85
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
THIS IS TRUE but only good for in store purchases, just got off the phone with them and they definitely have at least one pair left. Living in CT and having to pay the 150+cali tax+ship, id rather try my luck in store. Nice update for all you socal heads, good looking out problemchild

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

My only question is 1 is FNL dot com gonna have these? (do they usually? first foam purchase)

and 2 can I use this $20 reward they gave me for spending 400 dollars wit them?
looks like its NDC or Eastbay/FTL/FTA for foamposites?

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

My only question is 1 is FNL dot com gonna have these? (do they usually? first foam purchase)

and 2 can I use this $20 reward they gave me for spending 400 dollars wit them?
looks like its NDC or Eastbay/FTL/FTA for foamposites?

Back
Top Bottom