Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Got one pair that'll be delivered tomorrow.

Debating on whether I should double up...

think if we call up NDC early, they'll ship out?

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Got one pair that'll be delivered tomorrow.

Debating on whether I should double up...

think if we call up NDC early, they'll ship out?

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I can only get one pair due too school books, so i have to make sure to take care of these
laugh.gif
Glad you got your priorities straight slim.

Bammas were in the VCU Commons talking about forgetting their books/using LAST of refund check $ for these tomorrow...

I can only get one pair due too school books, so i have to make sure to take care of these
laugh.gif

Bammas were in the VCU Commons talking about forgetting their books/using LAST of refund check $ for these tomorrow...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I got fam that go there but books come first ill try and get another pair at a later date.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I got fam that go there but books come first ill try and get another pair at a later date.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

You can tell the people who don't buy foams, they always come in with the same questions over and over.

Does this eastbay discussion have to be had over and over in threads, it's mad redundant and accomplishes nothing. Why don't you call eastbay with your complaints.

Thats that new foam hype 
pimp.gif

But its like that in any thread around the release date of something, kobe VI thread would get FLOODED with the same questions

Originally Posted by Magic1978

You can tell the people who don't buy foams, they always come in with the same questions over and over.

Does this eastbay discussion have to be had over and over in threads, it's mad redundant and accomplishes nothing. Why don't you call eastbay with your complaints.

Thats that new foam hype 
pimp.gif

But its like that in any thread around the release date of something, kobe VI thread would get FLOODED with the same questions

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

nice pics who you cop from?

sneakerst??
Yeah, I should've just copped 1 pair but I think I might have got a huge headache if I waited till tomorrow to cop.

nice pics who you cop from?

sneakerst??
Yeah, I should've just copped 1 pair but I think I might have got a huge headache if I waited till tomorrow to cop.

MY PAIR SHOULD BE DELIVERED TO MY HOME TODAY!!!! ILL BE OUT OF TOWN AND WONT SEE EM TILL MONDAY BUT STILL .. YAAY LOL 
pimp.gif

MY PAIR SHOULD BE DELIVERED TO MY HOME TODAY!!!! ILL BE OUT OF TOWN AND WONT SEE EM TILL MONDAY BUT STILL .. YAAY LOL 
pimp.gif

Looks like theres quality control issues once again.

Im only buying these instore to ensure a good looking pair.

Looks like theres quality control issues once again.

Im only buying these instore to ensure a good looking pair.

laugh.gif

lol word.
jus found out i dont have to buy any this semester...so i got 300 to sit on...idk if i should kick out the 200 for dem tho 
eyes.gif

would be first foam purchase

laugh.gif

lol word.
jus found out i dont have to buy any this semester...so i got 300 to sit on...idk if i should kick out the 200 for dem tho 
eyes.gif

would be first foam purchase

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

any new info??
Not necessarily new info, but we're most likely releasing these at 11:00 PM Central Time this upcoming Thursday, Sept. 1st, so be ready Thursday for them to drop.

EastbayRep - Ryan
will the 25$ off 100$ order code i received in my eastbay catalog work with these?
Hey man, I only got a 15% off 75 with my Eastbay catalog...trying to hook me up?

I will be shocked and surprised if the 15% coupon works for eastbay

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

any new info??
Not necessarily new info, but we're most likely releasing these at 11:00 PM Central Time this upcoming Thursday, Sept. 1st, so be ready Thursday for them to drop.

EastbayRep - Ryan
will the 25$ off 100$ order code i received in my eastbay catalog work with these?
Hey man, I only got a 15% off 75 with my Eastbay catalog...trying to hook me up?

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Eastbay never lets coupons work on new stuff, it usually has to sit for 3 years before its eligible 

Back
Top Bottom